Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a dark theme?

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
A lot of people (including me) use the forums in the dark. On my phone i can just turn down my brightness, but altering brightness on my monitors can be really annoying.

What i am suggesting is a dark theme for the forums. For example, this is the dark theme for microsoft word:

http://prntscr.com/di0f0j

I doubt this will be very easy to do, but it's just a thought. #SaveTheLateNightForumsUsers

Just to let you guys know, people have asked me about it, i use this add on in chrome, you might like it:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/black-red-shards/jpjlkkaalgfbbegfnjoclhfidancjpch

Update: You can choose if you want either dark mode or light mode.

Last edited:

BanBoy

Apr 21, 2016
In my room
Yes please! I use dark mode all the time. It just looks 10 times better... I use it for twitter my phone etc so this would be very good!! I remember @GingerGeek spoiling us a couple of months ago that there are going to be some changes to the website... @GingerGeek What's your view on a dark mode?

Reactions: ItzHector

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016

I like the way our forums look; CubeCraft has a blue logo and the CubeCraft colour would not go with a dark theme. The forums is unique to the logo and I wouldn't want it any other way, however it is a good idea!

-Hector​

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Yes please! I usually check the forums when I wake up and the bright layout really hurts xD

Reactions: ItzHector

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
Yeah, after thinking about it, it may be a good idea to have a dark mode, however people could choose which they would prefer: Dark or Light.

Reactions: BanBoy

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015

I like the way our forums look; CubeCraft has a blue logo and the CubeCraft colour would not go with a dark theme. The forums is unique to the logo and I wouldn't want it any other way, however it is a good idea!

-Hector​
I think he means, the dark theme will show for yourself.

I'm probaly wrong :P

N

Nikboo

I prefer the current version of the forums but it would be a cool addition if you could switch from light to dark. You have my support! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom