Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SloppyJoe1560

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2021
bruh
Dank memer can kinda frustrate people when they get money stolen(especially me, im not losing 600 grand+ today)and cause them to go a bit toxic, and like someone has mentioned above it can post inappropriate memes, and not only that it has some inappropriate loot involving nudity

heavily disagree, -1
well dont worry about your money being stolen because there is a passive mode but yea, its inappropriate. also, dank memer doesnt have anything to do with cubecraft. thats another reason why I dont think it should be added.

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
uhh no, thanks.
1619436631563.png

noerplays

Mar 25, 2021
Dank memer can kinda frustrate people when they get money stolen(especially me, im not losing 600 grand+ today)and cause them to go a bit toxic, and like someone has mentioned above it can post inappropriate memes, and not only that it has some inappropriate loot involving nudity

heavily disagree, -1
I mean basically all servers have robbing disabled and a server of this size would have that 100%

Apr 27, 2021
my mind that is lost
Adding to this, the bot is not considered safe as it's been breached multiple times. If the bot was breached while on our discord, it could have very bad consequences.
This is correct, as well as the behaviours associated with it. When the bot is within the server, people could rob other people and cause conflict within the server.

Secondly, if you disabled rob, people would complain about it, it brings a lot of new problems.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom