Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
I love this idea, an extra achievement to target for that doesn't require hundreds hours of playing, like it does to get on the overall leaderboards.

+1 from me.

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
Yes, I would definitely like to see this! Having daily or weekly leaderboards will give people who do not have a lot of wins a chance to be on a leaderboard (even though it's just for one day/week;)).

D

Deleted member 469419

Yeah, this is a good idea, perhaps this would boost players to play a bit more. And imo, this is very nice to recognise best weekly/daily players and perhaps they could give rewards to the winners (Top 1/2/3)

So, +1.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
I think if you join the leaderboard, you just fight for that in my opinion, for me, I joined the Skywars leaderboard in 2019 I never came out of that, I don't like a weekly leaderboard, you just can't watch yourself again if you're not in that leaderboard, and those leaderboards are easy to come in. When Present Rush came it was easy to come in that leaderboard and I was so focussed on that minigame that I became first, finished second but ok... Now you can't look to that, maybe again this December but if you have weekly you can't watch yourself again and you will tryhard for every weekly leaderboard for it, I think there are enough players that are playing for fun. I don't think this would be a good idea, I think there will come more tryhards and if Present Rush will come back me too but after that month I will think, why I ever did that?

Zelf

Oct 10, 2019
I think if you join the leaderboard, you just fight for that in my opinion, for me, I joined the Skywars leaderboard in 2019 I never came out of that, I don't like a weekly leaderboard, you just can't watch yourself again if you're not in that leaderboard, and those leaderboards are easy to come in. When Present Rush came it was easy to come in that leaderboard and I was so focussed on that minigame that I became first, finished second but ok... Now you can't look to that, maybe again this December but if you have weekly you can't watch yourself again and you will tryhard for every weekly leaderboard for it, I think there are enough players that are playing for fun. I don't think this would be a good idea, I think there will come more tryhards and if Present Rush will come back me too but after that month I will think, why I ever did that?
I liked it even more when it was top 5, i grinded so hard to get in the leaderboard from speed eggwars. How it is now is also good for me.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
Weekly and monthly leaderboards are a thing which is already existing on a bunch of other servers. I don’t really see why it shouldn’t exist here.
I like the idea because it will motivate players to play more. There should be rewards for being first, or at least for the top 3 players on the leaderboard.
Maybe a special win effect or a special item for in the lobby would be nice as a reward (and of course some cubelets and points). :)

ForGiveQueen

Novice Member
Jan 12, 2020
No pls don't add a weekly or monthly leaderboard, I don't think it is necessary, because there is already a leaderboard and I like it!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom