• Custom skin

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Skin pack

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Hi everyone! Do you prefer to use your own custom skin (maybe one you also use on Java) or do you use one of the skins from the skin packs you can choose from in game?

I definitely prefer to use my own skin, since I’m not totally “in love” with too many of the skins from the skin packs.

Have a good day everyone <3

Reactions: Silco

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Easily custom skins. I love editing and making looks in Bedrock. I make capes, textures for accessories, and sometimes even skins. I feel as if it's one of the only ways players can express themselves in-game. Also, the skin-pack skins look like skin-pack skins which is why I believe they aren't as popular. They don't seem original or like a true "custom skin."

• Love
Reactions: Silco and Videoguy

Videoguy

Novice Member
Oct 3, 2021
Easily custom skins. I love editing and making looks in Bedrock. I make capes, textures for accessories, and sometimes even skins. I feel as if it's one of the only ways players can express themselves in-game. Also, the skin-pack skins look like skin-pack skins which is why I believe they aren't as popular. They don't seem original or like a true "custom skin."
I agree!!!

NadineCraftPE

Novice Member
Jul 1, 2021
Skyblock
Pronouns
She/Her
Hi everyone! Do you prefer to use your own custom skin (maybe one you also use on Java) or do you use one of the skins from the skin packs you can choose from in game?

I definitely prefer to use my own skin, since I’m not totally “in love” with too many of the skins from the skin packs.

Have a good day everyone <3
The skin packs do look cool but I prefer to use a custom skin. It's fun making your own skin and it means you will look unique - plus it's free!

Reactions: Videoguy and Silco

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
Using Character Creator? I used it but Cubecraft changes custom skins created there to Cubecraft skins

Reactions: Videoguy

jelliobean

Jan 26, 2020
I used to get my skins from skindex, and then when I found it was time to personalize it, I got someone to help! I wish I could do it myself haha.

Reactions: Videoguy and Silco
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom