Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I disagree with the staff vanity though....

it's a good idea, but I would think that diamonds should have less perks (as they already have a lot) and give all the presets to the Emerald rank+
k move everything up and stones get just straight colours then diamonds get 1 gold get high level presets

also the only point of putting staff in there was just because why not

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
What.... do you know the plugin I am talking about? It's a plugin that allow you to use any color to make any pattern on your banner, and it can make up to 6 layers. Cubecraft can just change banner into shield.
do you even know how to use a banner?

i get this if it is would be an optional thing but otherwise it is annoying for those who actually like to do what they can also just use nova skin it works the same way and is better because you get a better view of what you are adding also you can't put more than 6 layers on a banner in the first place without using commands

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Wait... I did like for there to be two... pre-made and ones we can make, if there's any inappropriate shields then we can report them.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
Wait... I did like for there to be two... pre-made and ones we can make, if there's any inappropriate shields then we can report them.
that made no sense what so ever also customisation no matter what needs to be a ranked thing 95% of cubecraft players have stone ranks that means it would reduce 95% of the inappropriate designs and anyways it doesn't make sense to have rank only things just like this but not have this be a rank only thing
how is that for stopping them @Ping Ether

Last edited:

manmosh

Oct 31, 2016
This would be cool for Lapiz and up, or just Emerald and Obsidian to make more of a difference and this is just a cool idea

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

These are some really creative and original banners that you made, I would really like to see them on shields, like the creeper charge one. Great idea, +1

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Top Bottom