Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ValentinoGV_

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2016
243
270
144
Cádiz, Andalucía
Hey! I just though to myself that it would be a great idea to add the option of Chat Triggers mod into the network!
It’s a mod that customs your rank and only you can see it, so it wouldn’t affect your permissions that you actually have.
It’s just a mini thing that I though :D
Have a nice day!
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————
¡Hola! Acabo de pensar para mis interiores que sería una gran idea meter la opción de Chat Triggers en la network.
Es un mod que customkza tu rango y sólo tu lo puedes ver, por lo cual no afectaría a los permisos que tenemos con nuestros rangos actuales
Es sólo una mini cosa que pensé :D
¡Pasar un buen día!
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom