Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

not2excel

Jun 24, 2015
Do you make it or not i am a youtuber and i am netherlands
God your 1) irritating, 2) needy 3) are acting quite immature
If you need something custom of such urgency, hire a dev to make them for you. Don't ask and bother someone offering a free service for your stuff. And being impatient about it makes you look bad and unprofessional.

It simply does not matter if your a youtuber and where you are from. 1) since you have the urge to display YT and the network name in the display name. and 2) this is the internet, location doesn't matter to most of the rest of the internet.

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Sorry, I will continue this in a week or two, I am too busy with other projects and with school, so yeh, sorry. Will post a reply again when I continue.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Hello van YOU make a hub plug-in FOR me name:Hubgadgets

I want plz double jump AND server selector AND pets selector AND gadjets plz
gadjets : paintball Cannon AND parasiut AND a lot more
Can you please stop asking for people to give you stuff for your server e.g maps, plugins etc.. If you want any of those stuff find them elsewhere not on another servers forums!

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Maah, i upload this one in public in a few days, just fixing some buggs. Sorry @MdsCool but its free so mah, I dont feel like it should be for private use.

And by the way @ThijsBeertje congrats on your Helper rank :)

nathnana

Oct 10, 2015
* Plugin Name
Swear Toggle

* What does the plugin do
This is a different anti-swear plugin I had an Idea of. It makes it so depending on your "swear level" it only blocks certain words, and blocks you from saying the listed words. (If that makes sense)
It would replace the word with **** or ----

* Optional Config file
I want to be able to configure different levels of swear blockage and what words are blocked for each level (ex: lvl 1 = all words blocked, lvl 2 = most words blocked, lvl 3 = no words blocked)
I'd like 5 configurable levels if you would.
Finally, a list of words that are completely blocked (Not allowed to say)

If you have any questions about what I want for the plugin, you can ask me! (I know this application may be a bit confusing)
Thanks in advance!

Thiemo

Aug 24, 2015
Sorry guys. Had been busy with school, open again for projects to build my portfolio

TheDroid_YT

Nov 5, 2015
Plugin Name: MSPerfomance

What does it do:
an ultra perfomance plugin, who server execute it, that plugin delete all lag and improve more perfomance

----------------------------------------------------------------------[Other Plugin (is 2 plugins)]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plugin Name: MSPROHUB

what does it do:
an plugin have: all features of prodigygadget, advanced anti cheat, hub3, MinePlex Hub, custom scoreboad and tablist, mysql support, and compatible with mc 1.8 or above,

send me in my gmail: droidfire@gmail.com

add me on skype:
minesort.public

or enter my server for more info (with admin permission here please)
MineSort.mc-srv.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on SAASD's profile.
Hey pro! Long time no see, Hru? :D
Reesle wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything! Hope you have a good life.
As per the removal of the design team CubeCraft will now remove the Moderation team due to them costing CubeCraft the same amount of extra money - nothing.
Reesle wrote on Tommy Boi's profile.
Congrats on 300 reaction score!!
Tommy Boi wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you so much for everything, you'll be missed.
Top Bottom