Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
you should be able to create a custom kit in eggwars, so you can combine the aspects of different kits, there can be options so it's not to op

for example, you can have leather armor and steak, or a bow ten arrows and some carrots, the possibilities are endless, of course, you would have to charge points for this, but it certainly would be nice. I know recently I was looking at a thread about a food about adding food kits, if there was a custom kit option, there would be no need for this suggestion.

Last edited:

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
I love this idea, custom kit creation and each item will cost more and etc but there have to be restrictions so it can't be to the op, for example, you can not have armor and pickaxe and something like that. anyway, +1 from me, good suggestion, keep it up. Just next time give more details on your suggestions or threads.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
it wouldn't be fair to have things like ender pearls and diamond pickaxes, so you wouldn't be able to have those in a custom kit

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Problem with an idea like this is that there's a million ways it can be exploited that we won't think of before release. I realize it's mundane things like saturation upon placing a block, but consider how easily a small thing like that can be abused. If you're in a fight, you don't need to stop and eat; you just need to place a block. That's super overpowered, and that's just one example.

Vimiks

May 30, 2017
Problem with an idea like this is that there's a million ways it can be exploited that we won't think of before release. I realize it's mundane things like saturation upon placing a block, but consider how easily a small thing like that can be abused. If you're in a fight, you don't need to stop and eat; you just need to place a block. That's super overpowered, and that's just one example.
Agreed, this would require a lot of effort and brainstorming exploits.

Lllamacorn

May 30, 2017
Everywhere
I agree the would need to be some brainstorming efforts, however, there are many ways to combat this, for example, set up a forums page where people highlight possible exploits, so you have lots of ideas

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This could be too OP.
As Tacosbefriends say, this could be abused.
I can't imagine a kit with everything, blocks, sword, armour and TNT.
Yikes.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
you should be able to create a custom kit in eggwars, so you can combine the aspects of different kits, there can be options so it's not to op

for example, you can have leather armor and steak, or a bow ten arrows and some carrots, the possibilities are endless, of course, you would have to charge points for this, but it certainly would be nice. I know recently I was looking at a thread about a food about adding food kits, if there was a custom kit option, there would be no need for this suggestion.

No that's already op
This would ruin egg wars
Hence Punch Bows getting rare

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom