Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
You guys should add custom egg break messages. It will only be viewable for the player who made it. You will be able to change your egg breaks color. There will be a NPC in the lobby which when click on it will bring up a tab which you can type your egg break message and after your done you click submit and click equip. This is a really simple suggestion but will make the game better.

React with Agree ✅ if you agree react with disagree ❌ if you disagree.
25 agrees ✅ and this thread gets forwarded. ✨

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
People are probably gonna make inappropriate messages. I think it's better to leave it as it is now.
Maybe you can suggest egg break messages you like, so those can get implemented.
Bruh their would be a word filter and plus no one but them would see the message.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I dont feel people should be allowed to write their own because that will be abused - but if there were egg break messages that come with the eggwars bundle it would be cool

• Agree
Reactions: Ornaixx

Ornaixx

Novice Member
Oct 29, 2020
I don't like the idea either of custom messages, maybe the devs can make it themselves for the eggwars rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom