Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GoldRacer

Apr 5, 2017
New York City
I am a very active EggWars player,
By having a gold rank I can vote both item and health types
I usually play Speed EggWars and vote for half health and overpowered (Sometimes hardcore)
I have amassed 3000 kills and 200 wins in Speed EggWars
Alot of the time I see spammers or people who still use 1.8 pvp
I play 1.9 pvp and when I kill those spammers and 1.8 pvpers
I instantly get cursed at
E.G: F#!@#! U
Or get accused of kill aura
E.G : Nice hacks goldracer123
Its very annoying and repetitive
How can we stop hackusations or rage cursing

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
If you killed them and they swear at you, you report them and gain another win (if you get what I mean)
Accusing you just means you're good, I like it when someone accuses me.
A simple "thank you" would piss them off.. or not reply since they want to bring you down mentally if they can't win.
It's common, honestly I don't see a way in stopping someone from being salty.

GoldRacer

Apr 5, 2017
New York City
If you killed them and they swear at you, you report them and gain another win (if you get what I mean)
A simple "thank you" would piss them off.. or not reply since they want to bring you down mentally if they can't win.
Well yeah I am pretty good but I'm muted so that sucks thx for the advice

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
The best thing you can do is just ignore them. If they swear specific at you, you can report that player here > https://reports.cubecraft.net/login.

And by the way, if they say that you're hacking or something like that then it means that you have good PvP skills. So I'd say be proud of yourself then :).

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Unless the accusings unreasonable ive seen threads where players complain about being hacusated without sufficient evidence of them being good or bad, an example was i was once accused of hacking for hitting someone off with ONE arrow shot, comon how can you tell if one arrow shot is hacking or playing legit? You cant, but than again i hate being hackusated because in my book hackers are 65th class citizens and should be treated as such as long as their behavior is kept up

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Unless the accusings unreasonable ive seen threads where players complain about being hacusated without sufficient evidence of them being good or bad, an example was i was once accused of hacking for hitting someone off with ONE arrow shot, comon how can you tell if one arrow shot is hacking or playing legit? You cant, but than again i hate being hackusated because in my book hackers are 65th class citizens and should be treated as such as long as their behavior is kept up
^^
What I usually do is explain to them how to report me. either they then understand I'm not actually hacking, or continue. In that case I just ignore them for they are too stupid to interact with.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom