Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

linkchu

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2020
Now I have been quite disappointed at the last 2 cubecraft updates lately as they have failed to give hype or make the server fun and my real reason for making this thread would be the fact that cubecraft bedrock as a server is now gaining fewer concurrent players than the hive AT EU TIMES which is shown down below.View attachment 229816View attachment 229817Nowthis might not look like much but if the server keeps getting lacluster updates that don'tbenifit the sorver and instead make it compete with itself COUGH COUGH "bedwars" then players will start to preffer playing on a server like the hive.

Now what's the solution to this. Well the solution is quite simple and those things don't even need to happen at once but would at least improve the servers update reach when it comes to gaining players.

-Remove Bedwars It doesn't fit the server and just takes more players out of eggwars which could kill the gamemode if it stays on the server.

-Update Skyblock/Parkour with new content. Considering the fact that these are the only non competitve gamemodes on the server it would be best for these modes to get more updates.

-Add the rewards system from the Java server. Ok just why is this not on bedrock like just why because I can't find a good reason why it's not on bedrock or just make a rewards skystem for everyone gamemode on the server (except skyblock and parkour).

-Do seasonal evens again. I know events like the easter RPG lagged the server but in my opinion it is better than doing them then just doing a copy and paste season map re-release every year that no players care about.

For me at least just these small things could improve the servers playerbase and they don't even need to happen all at once and you might be wondering why this is important well the reason why this is important is because cubecraft is already a server with dead weight (AKA The Cubecraft Java Server) for example and if the server continues in this downfall Java might have to close and gamemodes on bedrock might become limited to certain days of the week to reduce cost and no one reaslly wants that so if the server want to beat the hive again then we need more revolutinary updates to the server and I am afaid things like bedwars are a step backwars in my opinion and just create divides inside the community over whive version of attack/defend is better cubecraft eggwars or cubecraft bedwars.

Now what do I want the staff of cubecraft to take from this well what I want the staff to take from this is that I don't think the updates that are out right now are bad (excpet bedwars) but I just want the staff to make updates on gamemodes that have been in a drought for 3 WHOLE YEARS COUGH COUGH Skyblock and besides from that rant I just don't want the server to lose popularity really so don't see this post and something negative and instead see it as good suggestions to use in the future.

Now that is all I wanted to say really and I hope the server sees some better days ahead really.
I agree with most of this, except that the reason Cubecraft Bed: is falling off has to do with the lack of care whether it's crappy (unwanted/unneeded/unpolished) updates and/or getting a robot (that's been outsmarted for a long time) to handle cheaters and the results show. In all seriousness, If we filtered from the legit people and the Hackers, I think we'd be saddened with the results. GG's Cubecraft, GG's

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
I am so happy there aren't reaction scores on the cubecraft forums because I would have just quit the forums by now.

• Sad
Reactions: Reesle
Mar 22, 2022
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't think Cubecraft bedrock is gonna fall at least not for a while, They have updates much more then any other server on bedrock also they are on the server lists by default when you buy the game (and for switch users who can't add new servers, they have little options ((I know there's a way but don't ruin your WI-FI, thanks!)) ) Also Cubecraft is much neater if you ever played on lifeboat, you can see it needs a lot of work... So is Cubecraft getting worse? Probably yes but this is just what people think who have been playing for a few years on cubecraft there aren't (as much or only once a year) seasonal hunts or games anymore which was something that made me like cubecraft much more then all these updates, But new players haven't played during those times so they don't care about it (And there is like a lot of new players every day on cubecraft) So cubecraft isn't likely to fall yet.... Also don't get offended because of reactions people leave, this is how the internet is, nobody cares about someone's feelings online, Just assume everybody you are talking to here has a 99% chance to disagree/curse/fight/hate on you, I know its hard to hear but that's the facts :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom