Should Cubelets be added?

• Yes!!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No it’s not needed.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Introduction- so recently I have been getting into cubecraft again like playing it everyday into it. I am happy we got a rework of everything but I was thinking what if we added Cubelets that mystery crate system from Java to Bedrock. Now I don’t think this should be a priority but I do have some ideas for it.

What would be in it?- I was thinking you could add a bit of everything in it. Add some kill effects, Buddies, Graves, Cages. All that stuff. Example of this for a buddy you could add a mini dragon or a beaver or just something funny like that. For a win effect you could add something like the Dragon Storm where a bunch of mini dragons fly around or something. I don’t know what you could do for graves. You could also mix some fun Stuff in like adding kits for the games into the Cubelets. Now too make it fair you could give some in VIP levels maybe one every 10 normal levels and 5 at level 100 you could also purchase them in the cubecraft store maybe in like groups of 1 and a bundle of 5 or 10 and then a bundle of 50 or 100. For a kit example you could add a kit called Savitar into the Cubelets for skywars and it gives you a Speed 2 potion or a splash potion of speed.

flaws- I don’t know how hard it would be to add it so I don’t even know if it’s possible. I think it’s would be fun too have it but I’m not a developer so I don’t know how it would work. Besides it’s not likely to be added but I want to know what you guys think? I would like to know what you guys think and would like to know how many people would like Cubelets in bedrock.

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
Cubelets on Bedrock sounds really good since it would encourage more grinding on various games through challenges. Post a poll so members can vote on this topic! :))

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I would like to see some kind of cubelet system on bedrock but I don’t think rewards like kill effects, buddies, grave stones or cages are gonna work for that. Loot like that is exclusive for players that paid for those. The only other way to obtain such things are with hunts (hunts like pumpkin hunt, beachball hunt, etc).

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
I didn't know Bedrock doesn't have Cubelets 😮
I definitely agree with your suggestion. It would be amazing for Bedrock users to have the ability to unlock some cool loot for free.

Also, adding a poll would help the community to express their opinion easily. Click on '...' and select 'Create poll' :heart:

Last edited:

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
If it is possible, I would love this addition to Bedrock! There would be such a bigger variety with loot and so many possible ways of earning them. This could mean that more effects or cages added to the game. Great idea! :>

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
In my opinion, paying for items and skins is okay as long as there is a (possibly harder) way to get it without paying, so this is a great addition!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom