Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Mar 2, 2017
Whenever the new update thing ywhere the eggwars lobby changed, when that came in the cubelets havnt been working like, originally i had like 37 wins and now i have 43 and i have gotten no cubelets between that section. and my friend, her cubelets didnt show up as she didnt have anything and she right clicked the subelets thing and she could click it 3 times and it would actually let her use the cubelets. I just wanted to know if thats a glitch or if you have to get a certain amount of wins just to get a cubelet?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Whenever the new update thing ywhere the eggwars lobby changed, when that came in the cubelets havnt been working like, originally i had like 37 wins and now i have 43 and i have gotten no cubelets between that section. and my friend, her cubelets didnt show up as she didnt have anything and she right clicked the subelets thing and she could click it 3 times and it would actually let her use the cubelets. I just wanted to know if thats a glitch or if you have to get a certain amount of wins just to get a cubelet?
Cubelets are based on luck. They have nothing to do with games you have won. Also, since the update the solo and team game stats have been combined into one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

gonna play some java cubecraft
java username is "anonymousplayer9"
Xi1m wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
hbd
Xi1m wrote on dvodany's profile.
emesis blue sure is.. interesting
I came back to tell y'all that Minecraft pocket edition is now UNDER A DOLLAR (in my country) for Cubecraft's 15th birthday!
And it's like 20 dollars for pc, but still, UNDER 1 DOLLAR?
Should have bought Minecraft today- instead of like buying it 2 years ago.
Aight going offline again.
Mintypie231 wrote on human being's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉 🍰
Top Bottom