Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Does cubelets most to come for bedrock?

• YESSSS

• Nah...

• Yes, also achievements!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
I have ask this 1 time before but i will try again. Cubelets most to come for bedrock and achievements also. Than you have a goal to win minigames. And then you have more fun on cubecraft bedrock!

• Love
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
I don't play much on bedrock. But when I do, I am really disappointed by the fact that there are no cubelets. You have to buy almost everything you want. I think that it would be a nice addition to add cubelets to bedrock. And also achievements. They could bring the achievements for java to bedrock. I think that I would play a lot more on bedrock if those 2 things where on bedrock edition.

Reactions: Noahdecoole

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really want some form of different cosmetic system on the Bedrock server. As well as achievements. As for now, if you want cosmetic it will have to be obtain by, an event, given by CubeCraft or paid. Those should really stay, but I'd really like to see some form of obtainable by playing cosmetics. Since Bedrock has a lot of custom tags, tag related to your amount of wins in a gamemode don't seem like a bad idea ^-^
As for the achievements, I'd like to see their rewards to be cosmetics. That are only obtainable with that achievement. I didn't mention any form of Cubelets since I don't really want them on Bedrock, you'd need so much more loot if you want to introduce Cubelets into Bedrock. Since the paid cosmetic should stay exclusieve to it.

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Cubelets would be a great addition to Bedrock, though, with trails and other perks included in your VIP level depending what it is, there would need to be some new additions for content, to avoid just giving away the VIP Level items that people have already paid for.

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
[/QUOTE]
I have ask this 1 time before but i will try again. Cubelets most to come for bedrock and achievements also. Than you have a goal to win minigames. And then you have more fun on cubecraft bedrock!
Maybe they can add things to wear in the lobby and that you can get that out a cubelet.

Noahdecoole

Jun 3, 2020
I really want some form of different cosmetic system on the Bedrock server. As well as achievements. As for now, if you want cosmetic it will have to be obtain by, an event, given by CubeCraft or paid. Those should really stay, but I'd really like to see some form of obtainable by playing cosmetics. Since Bedrock has a lot of custom tags, tag related to your amount of wins in a gamemode don't seem like a bad idea ^-^
As for the achievements, I'd like to see their rewards to be cosmetics. That are only obtainable with that achievement. I didn't mention any form of Cubelets since I don't really want them on Bedrock, you'd need so much more loot if you want to introduce Cubelets into Bedrock. Since the paid cosmetic should stay exclusieve to it.
They can add things to wear in the lobby for cubelets

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain

I don't play much on bedrock. But when, you have to buy almost everything you want. I think that it would be a nice addition to add cubelets to bedrock. And also achievements.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd