Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubecraft You should add these improvements?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
Hi, CubeCrafters Today I have 2 ideas to improve the user experience of the game on the server.
My idea is the following:
I'm sure almost everyone who plays on the cubecraft server knows what the cubelets are And we know that they are difficult to obtain in games. Therefore, I am sure that all players will bother playing 1 eggwars game for 1 hour, you get a cubelet and when you get out to change it for an object you get an object that you already have Because it's like you did not get anything after 1 hour of play.

My proposal has 2 options:
1. give you points for the object repeated according to the rares Examples:

If you get a common object that is repeated, the player receives 25 points
If you get an uncommon object that is repeated, the player receives 35 points
If you get a rare object that is repeated, the player receives 45 points
If you get a legendary object that is repeated, the player receives 55 points
If you get a Mythical object that is repeated, the player resive 65 points

The second option is to Make a modification in the code of the plugin to prevent a player from obtaining an object already obtained in a previous cubelet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second idea has to do with giving more use to vanity points.

We know that with the points of vanity we can buy crystals heads trails armours gadgets arrow trails and win effects But what happens when you buy all the items that you can buy with vanity points?, the vanity points start to accumulate and you don't have anything to do with them and objects that are bought with vanity points and with a cubelet that you can not buy them because You do not have it in cubelets In my case I have 46000 vanity points and I already bought everything I can buy without cubelets.

For this reason my idea is to be able to buy cubelets with vanity points to unlock those and objects In this way, the vanity points will always be in great movement when joining new objects from time to time since the cubelets will be bought to unlock those objects,It should be noted that this could encourage more players to buy ranks in the store to have the weekly bonuses of those vanity points to do the above.

These were my ideas for improving the server and user experience that I really hope will be implemented.

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Apr 17, 2016
Earth
I like both ideas. It's pretty annoying when you get a cublet item that you already have and not receive anything. Getting points seems like a good idea.
I also like the 2nd idea. When you have been playing for a Long time in CC, your points start to grow as there isn't really anything you can buy since you have everything. Therefore changing points into cubelets would be pretty nice. The price of 1 cubelet shouldn't be too cheap. Maybe 5,000 points

Reactions: Efcluke95

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
I like both ideas. It's pretty annoying when you get a cublet item that you already have and not receive anything. Getting points seems like a good idea.
I also like the 2nd idea. When you have been playing for a Long time in CC, your points start to grow as there isn't really anything you can buy since you have everything. Therefore changing points into cubelets would be pretty nice. The price of 1 cubelet shouldn't be too cheap. Maybe 5,000 points
yes I know it but 5000 is a lot I would say about 3000

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi, CubeCrafters Today I have 2 ideas to improve the user experience of the game on the server.
My idea is the following:
I'm sure almost everyone who plays on the cubecraft server knows what the cubelets are And we know that they are difficult to obtain in games. Therefore, I am sure that all players will bother playing 1 eggwars game for 1 hour, you get a cubelet and when you get out to change it for an object you get an object that you already have Because it's like you did not get anything after 1 hour of play.

My proposal has 2 options:
1. give you points for the object repeated according to the rares Examples:

If you get a common object that is repeated, the player receives 25 points
If you get an uncommon object that is repeated, the player receives 35 points
If you get a rare object that is repeated, the player receives 45 points
If you get a legendary object that is repeated, the player receives 55 points
If you get a Mythical object that is repeated, the player resive 65 points

The second option is to Make a modification in the code of the plugin to prevent a player from obtaining an object already obtained in a previous cubelet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My second idea has to do with giving more use to vanity points.

We know that with the points of vanity we can buy crystals heads trails armours gadgets arrow trails and win effects But what happens when you buy all the items that you can buy with vanity points?, the vanity points start to accumulate and you don't have anything to do with them and objects that are bought with vanity points and with a cubelet that you can not buy them because You do not have it in cubelets In my case I have 46000 vanity points and I already bought everything I can buy without cubelets.

For this reason my idea is to be able to buy cubelets with vanity points to unlock those and objects In this way, the vanity points will always be in great movement when joining new objects from time to time since the cubelets will be bought to unlock those objects,It should be noted that this could encourage more players to buy ranks in the store to have the weekly bonuses of those vanity points to do the above.

These were my ideas for improving the server and user experience that I really hope will be implemented.
Yea, its quite annoying when you keep getting the same thing, so really its just a waste of cubelets.
Hopefully there would be a vanity update because so far there is nothing to spend points on.

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
+1 for the cubelets idea. Them are difficult to obtain, and if you get a repeated one... (add angry emoji here)

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
Yes I would love to see this added as I am always getting duplicate common drops in my cubelets. I am all for this idea but I believe that the points should be lowered because you get the cubelets for free. I am suggesting they get lowered by 50% than what you are asking.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom