Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ayahuascraft

Oct 16, 2020
tatooine
www.instagram.com
Why not, it would be a good idea economically for the server but at the same time to the experience of the player and perhaps this way the public will increase more generating more income to receive different hats and buddies and also unique accessories, let's think big do not stay behind :egg:

Reactions: Gemmmmie

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I don’t agree with this. Since you get loot points for your duplicate item and don’t receive the item for a second time, you don’t have duplicate items. This means when you trade something you will lose your own item. Also there are a lot of people who have almost all the loot, this people can trade one of their rare items to new friends, they’ll get acces to much loot without putting much time in it. -1

About the cubelets, I think this’ll be a fun feature, but since you receive trails and other loot based on your VIP level, there has to be new content to avoid giving stuff that people have already paid for. If there’ll come new wineffects, trails, etc, I support this part of the suggestion! +1

Reactions: ayahuascraft

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
I think Cubelets would be a great addition to the Bedrock network. It would be another chance for everyone to achieve loot within the game. Personally, I don't think trading would be a great idea since it ruins the fun of achieving new items.

Reactions: ayahuascraft
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom