• Yes great idea!

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No thank you -_-

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Would that not be too easy? Maybe that you can exchange your vanity points in 1/5 normal points? And maybe it is also a good idea that you can donate vanity points on other players?
I mean, I dont think it would be too easy because getting points already isn't hard

Reactions: D0RIAN

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Would that not be too easy? Maybe that you can exchange your vanity points in 1/5 normal points? And maybe it is also a good idea that you can donate vanity points on other players?

you can't it's aginst the EULA Let me exsplain vanity points can only buy cosmetics while normal points can buy you kits and kits can give you a advantage in a game, if you could turn vanity points into normal points CubeCraft would be shut down

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
you can't it's aginst the EULA Let me exsplain vanity points can only buy cosmetics while normal points can buy you kits and kits can give you a advantage in a game, if you could turn vanity points into normal points CubeCraft would be shut down
I don't think it's against the EULA because repankers pay for their ranks, also, converting vanity points into normal points is just normal to me, stone rankers can also get a lot of points, -1.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I don't think it's against the EULA because repankers pay for their ranks, also, converting vanity points into normal points is just normal to me, stone rankers can also get a lot of points, -1.
I think it is against the EULA. Ranked people could have an advantage because they can get more points for doing less than stone ranks.

Reactions: D0RIAN

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v

The EULA stats that you can not give players who pay real life money a advantage in game and if you can convert vanity points into real points points can get you a advantage in game

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom