Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should ther be ranks in the cublet machine??

• YASSSSSS!!!!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

frenchfryboy1

Feb 20, 2016
I think that u should be able to win an in-game rank through cubelets, the rarity will be "GODLY" Plz add this! I think its a good idea!

Reactions: Dantaah

FapQueen

Dec 29, 2015
www.instagram.com
I have mixed feelings about this. But what would happen if you pull an Iron rank and you are already an Iron Rank? Would you rank-up, get more cubelets. This is a decent idea but I think you should think about other things before suggesting things so no one has any questions

frenchfryboy1

Feb 20, 2016
I have mixed feelings about this. But what would happen if you pull an Iron rank and you are already an Iron Rank? Would you rank-up, get more cubelets. This is a decent idea but I think you should think about other things before suggesting things so no one has any questions
Couldn't they prevent that?

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Not going to happen. You only can win a rank with a limited edtion game like the Christmas games. Or you can donate. Or you can win it with competitions on the forums like the selfie competition.

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
As @xMegaCoolx Mentioned above, you can allready win ranks if something special is going on. I dont think this will ever be added... Cubelets are a bit too easy to get. This feature allready exists on other big servers. An overall no from me (yes im a donator, but even when I wasm't I would've voted no)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom