Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be ?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
with Obsidian Rank ;
- You Can craft uber cubelet with 4 super cubelet :super_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet:
- You can craft super cubelet with 4 cubelet :cubelet::cubelet::cubelet::cubelet:

Why we can't craft normal cubelet with 400 loot points ?

I think it can be very useful :)

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
I think that it would be excessive because you can get them by playing games or taking them in the chest voting.
I'm not with you sorry.
Good luck with your post!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can craft a normal Cubelet with 500 Loot Points (as an Obsidian ranked player, not too sure about the other ranks but I think they are the same) ;) You might have missed that one, but it's possible. At least, that's what I'm understanding from your suggestion.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I think it’s going to be a nice little upgrade to the already ,,filled up with extras” obsidian rank.
It just makes sense to have a little discount while crafting cubelets while you have discount on crafting better cubelets with normal ones.
I really like this suggestion and I would like to see this getting changed.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Like @Ducky said, it is already possible to craft regular cubelets with 500 points. It would be cool to lower the amount of points needed for obsidian rank and narrow it down, but it’d make it even easier for obsidian rankers to get ubers. It is already easy enough in my opinion. Loot will practically become more useless every time the amount of stuff needed to craft them is minimalized. It is already good enough, though it’d be nice to see some other perks added to obsidian rank, but not this.
I think that it would be excessive because you can get them by playing games or taking them in the chest voting.
I'm not with you sorry.
Good luck with your post!
You can’t get loot points by playing games. You’re mixing regular points up with loot points now. I think getting it from the chest voting and cubelet duplicates is already enough, though it would be way better if they gave us more for the duplicates as currently, getting a duplicate out of a regular cubelet or super cubelet is practically worth nothing. Usually around 30 loot points on average from my experiences.

Reactions: its_Marto03

its_Marto03

Nov 13, 2017
Dog's Land
Like @Ducky said, it is already possible to craft regular cubelets with 500 points. It would be cool to lower the amount of points needed for obsidian rank and narrow it down, but it’d make it even easier for obsidian rankers to get ubers. It is already easy enough in my opinion. Loot will practically become more useless every time the amount of stuff needed to craft them is minimalized. It is already good enough, though it’d be nice to see some other perks added to obsidian rank, but not this.

You can’t get loot points by playing games. You’re mixing regular points up with loot points now. I think getting it from the chest voting and cubelet duplicates is already enough, though it would be way better if they gave us more for the duplicates as currently, getting a duplicate out of a regular cubelet or super cubelet is practically worth nothing. Usually around 30 loot points on average from my experiences.
I'm not talking about loot points, I was talking about normal Cubelets

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm not talking about loot points, I was talking about normal Cubelets
You could’ve mentioned that then as you said the following:
you can get them by playing games or taking them in the chest voting.
Please be more clear next time as not being clear can result in confusion and misunderstandings.

Reactions: its_Marto03

SweetPotato__

Novice Member
Mar 16, 2020
USA
You can craft a normal Cubelet with 500 Loot Points (as an Obsidian ranked player, not too sure about the other ranks but I think they are the same) ;) You might have missed that one, but it's possible. At least, that's what I'm understanding from your suggestion.
I think he's saying that obsidian rank should have a better price for crafting.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Seems logical if you take the price for crafting higher tier cubelets. But to be fair, is it really needed? I mean... you already need 9 less cubelets for an uber cubelet. I don’t know... Maybe it should even cost more since you get more cubelets? Ok no that’s over the top. But I really don’t know. Just keep it the same for simplicity I guess

Last edited:
Reactions: Lime

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
with Obsidian Rank ;
- You Can craft uber cubelet with 4 super cubelet :super_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet::super_cubelet:
- You can craft super cubelet with 4 cubelet :cubelet::cubelet::cubelet::cubelet:

Why we can't craft normal cubelet with 400 loot points ?

I think it can be very useful :)
I like this idea, Obsidian rank really has no perks over emerald (besides being a big flex) and this would give people a reason to buy the rank. This seems like a fair perk for such an expensive rank.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Eli
From musical hater to musical lover with a single trick: my girlfriend forced me to watch Hamilton 😂
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
Top Bottom