Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny959959

Aug 1, 2015
Hello,

I'm jonny959, i'm now permanentely muted cause i rage against a team in skywars SOLO?

I can accept a temporaly mute , it's absolutely normal.

But they refused my appeal , i wrote a long appeal with some arguments. But the moderator didn't send me some explication or something like that, to be polite for my effort.

Something other isn't logic, i saw some of my rec who are accepted (about haxer), and some of them were ban TEMPORALY for HACKING, then i'm muted DEFINITELY for SOME INSULTE !

WHERE IS THE LOGIC ?

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @Jonny959959,

I'll tell you why you've got a permanent mute. According to our database, you already have been muted once for ''Targeting'' (targeted chat offence), this is the second time that you were targeted swearing to somebody and you have been given a permanent mute for that because if you already have been muted once for targeting and you're now muted again for targeting, then this mute is permanent.

The last thing you can do is contact @LucianYOLO about your mute. You can contact LucianYOLO here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LucianYOLO.
j.png

Reactions: Jonny959959

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
It all depends on what rule the person broke and how many times he got punished in the past. You got muted for targeting (twice), so that's why your mute is permanent. There's a high chance that the hacker you reported recieved his first punishment, and that's why it's temporaly. Besides that.
Hello @Jonny959959,

I'll tell you why you've got a permanent mute. According to our database, you already have been muted once for ''Targeting'' (targeted chat offence), this is the second time that you were targeted swearing to somebody and you have been given a permanent mute for that because if you already have been muted once for targeting and you're now muted again for targeting, then this mute is permanent.

The last thing you can do is contact @LucianYOLO about your mute. You can contact LucianYOLO here > https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LucianYOLO.
View attachment 135405
iCheeetah gave you all the information you should know. If you want to discuss about your mute, do it with LucianYOLO.

Reactions: Ducky

Jonny959959

Aug 1, 2015
Hello @Jonny959959,

View attachment 135405
Thanksfull for your answer !!! (ICheeetah & Cynamooo)

Do u thinks i've some chance? I recorded a lot of hacker before my first targetting mute '-'
I'll contact him after a month for nit feeling too hurry ( sorry, my english is bad, i'm french ^^ )

Thanks you again

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands

Do u thinks i've some chance? I recorded a lot of hacker before my first targetting mute '-'
I'll contact him after a month for nit feeling too hurry ( sorry, my english is bad, i'm french ^^ )

Thanks you again
No problem for your English ^,^ Though, I don't know if you have chance to get an unmute as I haven't seend the evidence of your mute.

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015

Thanks you again
Thread/question has been answered. If you still have questions feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom