Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like 1.14?

• Total voters
A

A pigeon

Uhm this was going to be vanity but then I decided not to make a cube vanity thread. Let me address vanity right here right now-
Imagine the possibilities that vanity could have when you update to 1.14.

Ok now lets talk about revamping a lot of your dead games. Lets start with the most popular:
1. Blockband.

Instead of being a boring Guitar Hero ripoff , you could make it a Just Dance ripoff!! Includes customizable avatar , vanity and clothing.

How can this be done? Easy. Using the store command ofc!
Now , the /store command basically allows you to “control” other mobs in the vid. It can be used for other things too. See , what normally would take quite some code can be done using 4 simple command blocks. You could control a particular entity and make it “dance” . Dancing on the correct coloured terracotta gets you points. Dance to the rhythem

You’d also use special music plagiarized from places but remixed to avoid copyright . @komododragon 2002 would like this.

Imagine UHC with all the worlds splendour. From Llamas to Parrots to Mob Bs. Its easy , UHC shouldnt have boring old artificial terrain! No! Thats a stupid idea! Insteaf , have allnatural games. Every month have a 100 player UHC with special rewards using Vanilla terrain and vanilla terrain edited to make presets.

Maybe have custom crafting. Make hard to get things/ impossible to get things easier to get. Like Levitation for example. An end portal at 0,130,0 should switch on the middle of game allowing access to the end. No kits.Ohhh imagine dolphins!
Here’s something fancy. Skyblock. Inagine the possibilities!!!!!!!! Have an epic nether world in skyblock , and have Mobs spawn at night , including the dreaded Mob B. A PvP arena , Trade and Auction systems. Ability to traverse dimensions by making portals and overall deliver an amazing 1.14 experience! Add Coral somehow you need to.

Okay heres ANOTHER DEAD GAME YOU GOT. See its simple how you fix it. Add amazing Coral blocks and stuff. Oh also fix the chest balancing and kits. Remove Cannibal AND Vampire and replace them with a new regeneration kit.Add Tridents to the game along with ther respective enchantments. Add more voting options. Thefty made a whole thread check it out, he knows better then I do (Use 1.14 blocks though) Ambient Mobs are a must . Stingrays and Dolphins without hitboxes that wont effect PvP in any way shape form

You have an awesome build team now. Use their skills ti create amazing , large Hide and Seek maps. Have many block choices , as well as the ability to transform into ANY block on the map just by right clicking it. There’s no need for an AI to do so.

Guys this needs a revamp badly. Its popular but getting boring. Add the Totem , add tridents , replace terracotta blocks woth Glazed terracotta and Concrete blocks. Clay is VERY ugly. More types of Food and map revamps . Nerf Gapple chugging. More and interesting kits. Also add non void maps like underwater themed maps and add Fish and Manta Rays to it! This would allow great use of the Riptide enchantment.

@FartiliciousManChild made a thread with liads of cool suggestions check it out. Some included a new team mode: Where one team is divided into two subsections each with their own egg

In essence you’d have to destroy two team eggs to win. Ok this could be made 10x cooler with 1.14
Add a new Kit , Hydra on ground maps (which actually have water in them) It’ll include a Trident with all its enchants along with depth strider , Water breathing and a tad of protection.

When you kill someone , I feel you shoukd get some fireworks to propel yourself up on Elytra maps. Thats all we need ri- no we need an aquatic map. More Aquatic maps. More more more more more.

Add more tipped arrows to the shop. Maybe some thorns armour .
Its skywars but add an aquatic map anyway water will kill you.

Here we go , add tridents with enchantments for them. Have an aquatic map with dolphins at mid. Why? Because Everyone.Loves.Dolphins. Apart from essential PvP fixes skywars would work better in later versions. Add Totems of Undying in OP Skywars. Add a MobSpawn option for skywars. After the first chest refill , mobs will start spawning. This is a votable option, idc what rank since i dont have one. As filler rank I say stone.

Imagine annoying zombies distracting campers , skeletons shooting cand creepers exploding campers while you casually build over to them. Mob B should also spawn and attempt to kill you

Its a great Apocalypse Mode.

Illagers like Evoker , Illusioner and Vindicator shoudk spice up the game. Guardians and Coral towers , multiple roads for mobs to follow, towers that CAN be broken should all be added. A mob that breaks towers would be the vindicator. Evokers spawn Vexes that Basicalky act as 1HP annoyances. Their Spike attack should negate AOE like Meteor.

Parrots that mock nearby mob behavious , Dolphins that make sure that Mobs killed aroudn you wint contribute to the coins you get , A mantaray mob and for the first time

Portals that trabsport Mobs from one part of the map to another. This could lead to interesting Mob strategies alongside adding forks , curves and bridges on roads , allowing mobs to make different paths.

Courtesy of TBFs suggestion from 2015 , the Slimezilla- a boss mob that is a huge slime kthxbye. It lobs slime that stops diwngrads towers.

I’ll make a whole thread dedicated to this. Anyway , the lucky blocks need to be revamped to include better distributed items , more protecrion and overall, insane stuff. (In 1.14)

Last edited by a moderator:

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I agree with fully updating to 1.14 when it comes out. 1.14 could be very good for cubecraft, new vanity new mechanics the possibilities are endless. Also correct me if I am wrong but I heard that pvp would change in 1.14.

A

A pigeon

I agree with fully updating to 1.14 when it comes out. 1.14 could be very good for cubecraft, new vanity new mechanics the possibilities are endless. Also correct me if I am wrong but I heard that pvp would change in 1.14.
Yes

Reactions: MimicPanda

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Nice ideas, but 1.13 should remain as a legacy server, like 1.8, but not with all the gamemodes becoming latest version exclusive. 1.14 ruins dual wielding, **** you bedrock edition on this occasion.

A

A pigeon

Nice ideas, but 1.13 should remain as a legacy server, like 1.8, but not with all the gamemodes becoming latest version exclusive. 1.14 ruins dual wielding, **** you bedrock edition on this occasion.
Disagree , the combat chane isnt that drastic to warrant another 1.8 situation. You see how that broke everything? People will get used to it , the uodate is for the better. Its too early to confirm whether it not the changes will occur anyway , since they still need feedback on this. Snapshots arent even out for 1.14.

Im not happy with the pvp changes but I also know change is inevitable. I can get used to it. I dont want to be a conformist because I know everything will change.

Also bedrock had nothing to do with this

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Uhm this was going to be vanity but then I decided not to make a cube vanity thread. Let me address vanity right here right now-

Ok now lets talk about revamping a lot of your dead games. Lets start with the most popular:
1. Blockband.

Instead of being a boring Guitar Hero ripoff , you could make it a Just Dance ripoff!! Includes customizable avatar , vanity and clothing.

Now , the /store command basically allows you to “control” other mobs in the vid. It can be used for other things too. See , what normally would take quite some code can be done using 4 simple command blocks. You could control a particular entity and make it “dance” . Dancing on the correct coloured terracotta gets you points. Dance to the rhythem

You’d also use special music plagiarized from places but remixed to avoid copyright . @komododragon 2002 would like this.

Imagine UHC with all the worlds splendour. From Llamas to Parrots to Mob Bs. Its easy , UHC shouldnt have boring old artificial terrain! No! Thats a stupid idea! Insteaf , have allnatural games. Every month have a 100 player UHC with special rewards using Vanilla terrain and vanilla terrain edited to make presets.

Maybe have custom crafting. Make hard to get things/ impossible to get things easier to get. Like Levitation for example. An end portal at 0,130,0 should switch on the middle of game allowing access to the end. No kits.Ohhh imagine dolphins!
Here’s something fancy. Skyblock. Inagine the possibilities!!!!!!!! Have an epic nether world in skyblock , and have Mobs spawn at night , including the dreaded Mob B. A PvP arena , Trade and Auction systems. Ability to traverse dimensions by making portals and overall deliver an amazing 1.14 experience! Add Coral somehow you need to.

Okay heres ANOTHER DEAD GAME YOU GOT. See its simple how you fix it. Add amazing Coral blocks and stuff. Oh also fix the chest balancing and kits. Remove Cannibal AND Vampire and replace them with a new regeneration kit.Add Tridents to the game along with ther respective enchantments. Add more voting options. Thefty made a whole thread check it out, he knows better then I do (Use 1.14 blocks though) Ambient Mobs are a must . Stingrays and Dolphins without hitboxes that wont effect PvP in any way shape form

You have an awesome build team now. Use their skills ti create amazing , large Hide and Seek maps. Have many block choices , as well as the ability to transform into ANY block on the map just by right clicking it. There’s no need for an AI to do so.

Guys this needs a revamp badly. Its popular but getting boring. Add the Totem , add tridents , replace terracotta blocks woth Glazed terracotta and Concrete blocks. Clay is VERY ugly. More types of Food and map revamps . Nerf Gapple chugging. More and interesting kits. Also add non void maps like underwater themed maps and add Fish and Manta Rays to it! This would allow great use of the Riptide enchantment.
Add a new Kit , Hydra on ground maps (which actually have water in them) It’ll include a Trident with all its enchants along with depth strider , Water breathing and a tad of protection.

When you kill someone , I feel you shoukd get some fireworks to propel yourself up on Elytra maps. Thats all we need ri- no we need an aquatic map. More Aquatic maps. More more more more more.

Here we go , add tridents with enchantments for them. Have an aquatic map with dolphins at mid. Why? Because Everyone.Loves.Dolphins. Apart from essential PvP fixes skywars would work better in later versions. Add Totems of Undying in OP Skywars. Add a MobSpawn option for skywars. After the first chest refill , mobs will start spawning. This is a votable option, idc what rank since i dont have one. As filler rank I say stone.

Imagine annoying zombies distracting campers , skeletons shooting cand creepers exploding campers while you casually build over to them. Mob B should also spawn and attempt to kill you

Illagers like Evoker , Illusioner and Vindicator shoudk spice up the game. Guardians and Coral towers , multiple roads for mobs to follow, towers that CAN be broken should all be added. A mob that breaks towers would be the vindicator. Evokers spawn Vexes that Basicalky act as 1HP annoyances. Their Spike attack should negate AOE like Meteor.

Parrots that mock nearby mob behavious , Dolphins that make sure that Mobs killed aroudn you wint contribute to the coins you get , A mantaray mob and for the first time

Portals that trabsport Mobs from one part of the map to another. This could lead to interesting Mob strategies alongside adding forks , curves and bridges on roads , allowing mobs to make different paths.

Courtesy of TBFs suggestion from 2015 , the Slimezilla- a boss mob that is a huge slime kthxbye. It lobs slime that stops diwngrads towers.
I dont see the point in nerfing golden apples in eggwars they arent very useful in normal, useless is op and everything in hardcore, even god apples arent very good

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I agree with this, eggwars is getting boring unless you can think of challenges to do. Survival games hasn't been updated in years and barely no one plays it, skywars really needs a water based map. Not too sure about the other games. If cubecraft updated to 1.14, then these games could become popular if new blocks and mobs etc. were added to them, to make more fun.

A

A pigeon

Camezonda did see the thread but chose to ignore. The demand must be greater . We can make a difference if we sound our voices together

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The only thing I dislike is the off-hand changes, though plugins could fix that if requested enough. Hoping the trident becomes the new meta, diamond swords have had their eight years of fun.

Reactions: Lilleh__
A

A pigeon

The only thing I dislike is the off-hand changes, though plugins could fix that if requested enough. Hoping the trident becomes the new meta, diamond swords have had their eight years of fun.
Yes , but I prefer 100% vanilla pvp. Ill join reddit and give feedback so the Java team might reconsider torches , food , blocks and potions in the offhand

Reactions: MagnificentSpam

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

1. Blockband.

@FartiliciousManChild made a thread with liads of cool suggestions check it out. Some included a new team mode: Where one team is divided into two subsections each with their own egg

In essence you’d have to destroy two team eggs to win. Ok this could be made 10x cooler with 1.14

What about money walls :'(
Also I feel like the past 4 or 5 updates like 1.10-.1.12.2 were just "out of ideas" kind of thing :'(
I don't think minecraft was ever supposed to be this realistic xD
But I do think they should update to 1.14. I think they will honestly because of the amount of things they can do! :D
+1

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
What about money walls :'(
Also I feel like the past 4 or 5 updates like 1.10-.1.12.2 were just "out of ideas" kind of thing :'(
I don't think minecraft was ever supposed to be this realistic xD
But I do think they should update to 1.14. I think they will honestly because of the amount of things they can do! :D
+1
1.10 and 1.11 would've been better off being one update, considering how small 1.10 was. 1.12 certainly wasn't out of ideas, 48 new blocks, 15 new beds, some retextures and a new mob.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/i...ny-people-chug-them.198804/page-9#post-929152

You should see the points made by me and rigel here. If you still disagree we can debate the topic on Rigel’s thread. (Suprised the debate is still civil tbh)
Thats not valid enough in 1.9, i tested this out with a friend, i chugged both golden and egaps and i still got struck down in about 4 hits, (excluding diamond armour) they dont regen fast enough, idk if it has to do with me and my magic but golden apples, even chugging dont do squat (I also dont use em because my minecraft is broken and 80% of the time gapples do nothing more than refill hunger)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Why are staff ignoring this!
It’s a risk that their gonna have to take if they want chances at getting good again.
If they don’t, they are taking our 1mm of the ground everyday (already doing that lol), slowly creating their grave.

A

A pigeon

2 people voted no , out of ehich Secret is kind of a troll? 1212hawks_ voted no , wish he’d say why.

1.14 has no negatives, or at least the positives heavily outweigh the negatives. The negative being ...according to skifby , apparently people dont like being firced ti change their version

Even though ccg has forced many things on us , and every server has updated their version until 1.8.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
Top Bottom