Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
O5OGN1d.gif

Haiyo!

Welcome to the thread of Cubecraft Uniters or also known as CCU. Cubecraft Uniters is a community that strives to enhance interaction between those who are inside and to support each other. In addition, it offers you great opportunities to gain experience in so many different ways and overall have a great time.

CCU is not affiliated to the Staff Team nor Cubecraft itself, this community will be managed by players.

Why should you join?

As a community, you will have the ability to meet and make new friends. You will learn many different things, from running a community, to working individually with players. In addition, you will gain experience on working in tough and stressful situations, and finding solutions to each problem we may encounter.

Another reason is the fact that you will be able to join different teams that the community will eventually have. As a member you will be able to join the teams and even manage the teams, gaining experience that will not only help you in the network, but as an individual as well.

And for last, our Event Team will be organizing and running events that will involve not only members of our group, but also those of the normal Cubecraft community. Being part of our team will give you exclusive access to these events, and will allow you to be a contributing factor!

Teams

Recruitment: In order to ensure that all incomers meet a decent level of maturity and behavior, our recruitment team does a slight background check on applicants and review all applications. After analyzing an application,a recruiter will determine to approve or deny it notifying you via a conversation in the forums. That being said, make sure to have your conversations open, that way the recruiters can contact you.

Coord: This team monitors each members in their respective assigned groups. We won't be giving too much detail in what they specifically do, but what we can assure you that they will make sure that all members in the community are following the rules and that are meeting our standards.

Events: All events that will be held in our community will be supervised and organized by our events team. They will ensure to gather feedback after every event to make improvements for next time.

Forums: The teams focus to help the members of such so to improve the way they post in the forums. They will help them set goals and do constructive critisim threads and overall help them do better in the forums.

Application Process

Requirements:
  • Be active
  • Follow server and community rules

Important:

Please maintain your conversations option open, if we can't contact you in regards to your application, it will be an auto denial.

Code:
In-Game Name:

Forum Profile Link:

Why do you want to join the community?

What contributions can you make?

Anything else?

Communication Platform

Once accepted into the community, you will receive a link to our discord. Discord will be our main communication system that will have the rules, announcements and etc.

Fa_4xTb4DoYJYub0mOPdjVzeWdFcF2d9X4zxAWKtYkiZhLKUhFTFQ-WjpCkm3hpoAHbNo8_40dLzbcElMxni_3ERBAbAny9bIJtVT1MJvLWA64XaDTyeeT_EWGql6htFR5e6_V57

The leadership team consist of Leaders and Leads of the community. The leaders oversee the whole community and make sure everything's running smoothly. On the other side, the leads manage a team and oversee all members of such. The leadership team or “LT” resolve all issues and are the only ones to punish players In order to apply for this team you have to been an official member of Cubecraft Uniters.

J2Y7ZOm.png

https://www.cubecraft.net/members/jossue.177241/

JossueDev
-=-=-

Manager and Recruitment Lead

v2avUrQ.png

CupzOfCoffee
-=-=-

Coord Lead

9GIX9P4.png

https://www.cubecraft.net/members/gainfullterror.128415/

Gainfullterror
-=-=-

Forums Lead

0YL3OAS.png

https://www.cubecraft.net/members/pandaa__.170420/

Pandaa__
-=-=-

Events Lead

If you have any questions or doubts, don’t hesitate on contacting me or any LT member.

Document created by JossueDev
Last Update: June 20, 2017.

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
In-Game Name: iLoveYouu

Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/iloveyouu.62218/

Why do you want to join the commmunity? I think it's a really fun idea to bring the community closer and do fun things together.

What contributions can you make? I can provide fun? :D I enjoy playing games and I like talking to people of the community.

Anything else? Nope, I don't really have anything else to say.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
In-Game Name: cc__sentinel

Forum Profile Link:https://www.cubecraft.net/members/dodelijkenoob.317649/

Why do you want to join the commmunity?
It seems me a good idea for working together with people of the forums.

What contributions can you make? o_O I enjoy helping/talking with new people. I want to play Some games together.

Anything else? Nope :confused1:

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
In-Game Name: Marieke2001
Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/marieke2001.40779/
Why do you want to join the commmunity? I'd love some more interaction with our community :)
What contributions can you make? Anything you ask me to. I love chatting with people, helping them, playing games with them etc.
Anything else? Nope

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I don't quite understand what this whole thread is about...
What exactly are we applying for, and why?

From what I can get out of it, it's basically the current community. BUT, more formalized o-O?

Or it's a team, that organized tournaments and stuff.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
I don't quite understand what this whole thread is about...
What exactly are we applying for, and why?

Hey there!

Thanks for sharing your questions that you have and others might as well. I'll review the post soon that way everything is clear. Now, the purpose of the thread is to explain this new community called "Cubecraft Community" perhaps I might have to change the name as it may sound a bit confusing. Basically you will be applying and I'll contact you via a conversation with a discord that will be our main communication platform. You will be able to join different teams that will have different missions and will be leaded by members of the community. Overall, so the community can interact toghther and join the exclusive events I will be hosting along with the Events Team (spoiler).

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
From what I can get out of it, it's basically the current community. BUT, more formalized o-O?

Or it's a team, that organized tournaments and stuff.

Read the post above.

I might have to change the name and review the information, thanks for sharing your questions!

Reactions: iLoveYouu

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
In-Game Name: Skifby
Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/skifby.144138/
Why do you want to join the community? Love to interact with the community and because you really put effort into making this :')
What contributions can you make? I can do everything.
Anything else? Keep up the work, looks really good so far!

Reactions: Marieke2001

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hey there!

Thanks for sharing your questions that you have and others might as well. I'll review the post soon that way everything is clear. Now, the purpose of the thread is to explain this new community called "Cubecraft Community" perhaps I might have to change the name as it may sound a bit confusing. Basically you will be applying and I'll contact you via a conversation with a discord that will be our main communication platform. You will be able to join different teams that will have different missions and will be leaded by members of the community. Overall, somthe community can interact toghther and join the exclusive events I will be hosting along with the Events Team (spoiler).

So a community that exists for the same reason, with the same goal? I mean, other than the forums, the current Cube discord is already a good alternative. I don't think this is necessary at all. And if this were a thing, I don't think a regular member should be the one managing the applications. Especially a (kind of) new one.
Hosting events can easily be done through threads on the forums themself, listed under "Everything else" in the off-topic section.
I don't mean to sound harsh, but this just seems kind of pointless to me :/

Reactions: CommunistCactus

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
So a community that exists for the same reason, with the same goal? I mean, other than the forums, the current Cube discord is already a good alternative. I don't think this is necessary at all. And if this were a thing, I don't think a regular member should be the one managing the applications. Especially a (kind of) new one.
Hosting events can easily be done through threads on the forums themself, listed under "Everything else" in the off-topic section.
I don't mean to sound harsh, but this just seems kind of pointless to me :/
It's for fun, you aren't obligated to apply/join.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
So basically multiple people helping to make community games more enjoyable and structured. Alright, sounds pretty cool.

But, when you mean normal community do you mean:

1) The forum community?

2) General Cube players?

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
It's for fun, you aren't obligated to apply/join.
Alright, sounds fair enough.
(I do heavily suggest you (jossue) change the name of the community thingy you're creating, though)

In-Game Name:

Gainfullterror

Forum Profile Link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/gainfullterror.128415/

Curacao

I'll join in on the fun, as I don't think I directly communicate with the community enough. I wouldn't mind joining a more specific version of the Cube discord, with people that are active & know what's going on most of the time

Well, I joke around a lot when I don't take things serious. I'm mainly planning on hanging about, joining conversations & play a few matches with others.

Anything else?
Not really. I think I've said enough.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
In-Game Name:
zombiepower

Forum Profile Link:

https://www.cubecraft.net/members/zombiepower.167178/

17years old

Belgium

Because i love to talk with people and i love to help them out.

Not sure what i can do but if you need me i am always there !

Anything else?
This is an amazing thread , keep it up !

N

Nikboo

In-Game Name: Nikoshka
Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/100786/
Why do you want to join the community? It seems like fun! I would love to join a type of 'guild' if you call it that.
What contributions can you make? (As well as being able to ban players who are using illegal modifications ;)), I'd like to be able to just talk with more of you guys from the community and play with you all.
Anything else? I don't think so.

U

Unipotato

In-Game Name: Unipotato

Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/unipotato.143507/

Why do you want to join the community? I'd love to get to know all the people here better and bring the community together.

What contributions can you make? Anything really, whatever helps this idea become a reality!

Anything else? I absolutely love this idea, and I hope it succeeds in bringing the community together.

Reactions: Twania

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
In-Game Name:
Twanei

Forum Profile Link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/itstwany.224659/

Netherlands

Why do you want to join the community?
I love some more interaction with the community that would be very great!

I love to play with people that makes me very happy, and i would like to talk with people on the community!

Anything else?
Nope, not at the moment..

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
In-Game Name:
Dotsially

Forum Profile Link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/dotsially.79585/

The Netherlands

What community? You mean the Cubecraft community? Pretty much already part of it.

Absolutely nothing. Well I have a special skill that allows me to fish shopping carts, not sure if that will come in handy.

Anything else?
Yes, I'm a very immature person and have little to no idea what this is actually going to be like. It sound extremely unnecessary in my opinion. And kinda hostile..
I'm pretty sure we're all part of the Cubecraft Community. So making this thread is a bit offensive, in my opinion.
We might not be all that attached to one another. But we certainly act like a community sometimes. Two great examples are our monthly Survival Games thread and the Community Games that DontYouDare recently started hosting.
You're probably wondering why I'm applying, since I show little interest into this project. It's simple really:
I'm very curious about what you're trying to accomplish here. If it suits my liking I may consider to stay. If it doesn't I will simply leave.

Last edited:

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
In-Game Name: Younisco

Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/younisco.6670/

Why do you want to join the community? I would love to join this community as the premise of it sounds awesome. I always try my hardest to make the community happy where needed, and try to help people out where needed. This community is pretty great, and this will hopefully boost morale of those who may join.

What contributions can you make? I am able to discuss anything CubeCraft related, give lots of help on and off the server, enforce rules and communicate with the community. ^.^

Anything else? I bring cookies and frequent pictures of cute dogs. Hope that's enticing enough. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom