Not open for further replies.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Wow Youn, had to make the red didn't you >:3

IGN: IceScreams

Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/scream.237135/

Why do you want to join: I'm simply curious about what you can stir up with this project.

What contributions can you make: Eh, artwork I guess.

Anything else: Yea, like Dotsially, I'm simply curious about what you can do with this. If it doesn't suit my liking, I'll leave.

~

Also at the moment I can't even get onto Minecraft, as my laptop is pretty going to die. But I'm always on the forum or Discord.

Reactions: Younisco

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Y7hJPIe.gif

Hey everyone!

• The thread has been updated for the benefit of everyone.
  • The community name has been changed from "Cubecraft Community" to "Cubecraft Uniters"
  • Our main communication platform (Discord) has been setup and responses of applications will be faster.
  • More changes and updates will come soon, stay tune!!

Remember: Please share your feedback!

Last edited:

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Y7hJPIe.gif

Hey everyone!

• The thread has been updated for the benefit of everyone.
  • The community name has been changed from "Cubecraft Community" to "Cubecraft Uniters"
  • Our main communication platform has been setup and responses of applications will be faster.
  • More changes and updates will come soon, stay tune!!

Remember: Please share your feedback!

Like @Gainfullterror said and suggested, Discord would be the best option.
~
Also, my previous question:
So basically multiple people helping to make community games more enjoyable and structured. Alright, sounds pretty cool.

But, when you mean normal community do you mean:

1) The forum community?

2) General Cube players?
~
Aw, was hoping for 'Cubemunity.' But this sounds fine, too.

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
Like @Gainfullterror said and suggested, Discord would be the best option.
~
Also, my previous question:

~
Aw, was hoping for 'Cubemunity.' But this sounds fine, too.

The purpose of Cubecraft Uniters is not to make games enjoyable, the games or events is there to make things interesting and fun for everyone. We want to focus on helping players in various aspects in the cubecraft network, you will eventually see what I mean.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
The purpose of Cubecraft Uniters is not to make games enjoyable, the games or events is there to make things interesting and fun for everyone. We want to focus on helping players in various aspects in the cubecraft network, you will eventually see what I mean.
So is this like one of the clan things? You just all come together to play games? I am sorry, but I think I am missing the entire point of this. xD
@Jossue

Last edited:

Pandaa

Forum Expert
In-Game Name:
Pandaa__

Forum Profile Link:

https://www.cubecraft.net/members/pandaa__.170420/

'Murica

Why do you want to join the community?
I have always been a part of the Cubecraft community. I love making guides and help out whenever I can.

What contributions can you make?
Anything really, you name it. My main contributions though are making guides and helping out players on a daily basis.

Anything else?

Pandas are awesome

Reactions: Nikboo

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
In-Game Name: NoMercyBroken

Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/nomercybroken.244651/

Why do you want to join the community? I would like to join the community because I would love to meet new people and get a better experience and be apart of the community. what's most important to me is finding a place where individuals want to work together, as a true team! Also, I would like to tell you that I am looking for a community where I can get more experiences. I would work with my teammates where we all are focused on a common goal and support each other. Adding to this, I know my specific role on the team, I'll also be a full and active participant in meetings and discussions, I can speak to and about team members with respect.

What contributions can you make? I am able to work well with others, but am also quite competent in working by myself. I am someone who likes to work hard and put 100% in their work, My experience, my network and my knowledge have been expanding and I am an ambitious person, and I hope that would happen continuously.

Anything else? No, Thanks!

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown

Making games more interesting and = more enjoyable games?

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
In-Game Name: TriangleAttack

Forum Profile Link: https://www.cubecraft.net/members/triangleattack.124524/

This is a very unique idea and I'd love to give it a try and support as best as I can.

I speak both English and spanish and I try to do everything in my power to make sure others have a good time.

Anything else?
I might be part of the illuminati.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
In-Game Name: Luminated_Pantz

Forum Profile Link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/luminated-underpants.176131/

U.S.A

I want to be here for others and have lots of fun with others and provide support.

Give support to people going threw bad times, Play games together, And have lots of great times

Anything else?[/CODE]
I hope people would like to talk to me!

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
In-Game Name: LucianYOLO

Forums Profile:
https://www.cubecraft.net/members/lucianyolo.88213/

USA

Why do you want to join the community:

I would like to join because I love the community here at CubeCraftGames. This idea personally sounds awesome in my mind and I would love to be a part of it!

What contributions can you make:
I have many friends that I can bring aboard with me (most of them have already applied) and I can be extremely active. I can answer a lot of CubeCraft related questions too!

Anything else:
I like to have fun fun fun fun...

Reactions: Twania

Jossue

Jul 25, 2016
United States
So is this like one of the clan things? You just all come together to play games? I am sorry, but I think I am missing the entire point of this. xD
@Jossue

It's a community with a diversity of teams with different missions. It's purpose is to enhance interaction, to have fun, improve as an individual and gain experience. Have you applied? If not, give it a try and see for yourself. Remember that the community is still under development so it's purpose may not seem clear until some things are established.

CupzOfCoFfEe

Jun 16, 2017
In-Game Name:
CupzOfCoFfEe

Forum Profile Link:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/cubecraft-uniters.191594/

South-Africa

I find the community awesome to say the least, I would love to be given the opportunity to keep it a respectable and playable invironment for others.

My time and effort, I am available at any time I am needed.

Anything else?
I will always try my best to help the community fullfill's its bace needs. And always be there for whoever needs help.

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
In-Game Name:
NoResult

Forum Profile Link:

Roosendaal, The Netherlands.

Because I would love to bring players closer to each other as it is now. I'd also like this idea. I will be up for helping players and give them compliments :P

I'm able to play much, be active on the forums and on discord. And I'd love to have fun with everyone else out there.

Anything else?
Let's get the community closer :P

CupzOfCoFfEe

Jun 16, 2017
In-Game Name:
NoResult

Forum Profile Link:

Roosendaal, The Netherlands.

Because I would love to bring players closer to each other as it is now. I'd also like this idea. I will be up for helping players and give them compliments :p

I'm able to play much, be active on the forums and on discord. And I'd love to have fun with everyone else out there.

Anything else?
Let's get the community closer :p

I love your spirit already.

Reactions: Spookrijder1
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thanks for everything
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Bedankt voor alles cookie, ik wens je veel succes in de toekomst :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything Egg, wish you good luck :)
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
This all so unexpected, thanks for everything, wish you good luck in the future Soul
Top Bottom