Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I decided to make a map that allows you to train for CubeCraft games. I don't have screenshots, but I'll try to get some soon.
This map had several features, including a speedbridge practice map, mob arena using EggWars kit and more.
I'll try to get some screenshots, but @organic9876 might have some for now, as he tried it.
For now, here's the demo video:

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I decided to make a map that allows you to train for CubeCraft games. I don't have screenshots, but I'll try to get some soon.
This map had several features, including a speedbridge practice map, mob arena using EggWars kit and more.
I'll try to get some screenshots, but @organic9876 might have some for now, as he tried it.
Sounds good!

Reactions: PratyayPro5

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I'm Waiting For It's Release, Let's Gooo.

Reactions: Silco

kfcdevil

Jul 5, 2021
Yep

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom