Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I decided to make a map that allows you to train for CubeCraft games. I don't have screenshots, but I'll try to get some soon.
This map had several features, including a speedbridge practice map, mob arena using EggWars kit and more.
I'll try to get some screenshots, but @organic9876 might have some for now, as he tried it.
For now, here's the demo video:

Last edited:

Silco

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2021
CubeCraft, Blockwars Bridges
Pronouns
He/Him
I decided to make a map that allows you to train for CubeCraft games. I don't have screenshots, but I'll try to get some soon.
This map had several features, including a speedbridge practice map, mob arena using EggWars kit and more.
I'll try to get some screenshots, but @organic9876 might have some for now, as he tried it.
Sounds good!

Reactions: PratyayPro5

PratyayPro5

Novice Member
Jun 23, 2021
The Magnificent World Of Golems.
I'm Waiting For It's Release, Let's Gooo.

Reactions: Silco

kfcdevil

Jul 5, 2021
Yep

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations once more on making it my fellow Java helper :D
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations again on becoming Helper aaa
ElFlxen_ wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats, pro!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welcome back to the staff team!
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom