Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Wow. Cubecraft is not a big competition, it is about having fun. Great to see all your positive feedback everyone! I've seen some great points. You cannot satisfy everyone, but you try to satisfy the majority.

Competition is fun, it is motivation. Toxicity, like you mentioned, is what makes competition negative.

Although I've barely played Cube for a year, I enjoy being part of this community. With the sudden decrease in player count, I think it is a good thing. Cube has grown really fast in a short amount of time. It needs to step back and take a breath. Starting fresh and experienced is better than running blind :).

D

Deleted member 324613

I don't know what made me cringe harder, the attitudes of people described in the original post, or the original post itself. It's a great example of everything I hate about the Minecraft community as a whole. Especially the part about kids who ""want staff"".

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I have to agree with everything, I can relate to a lot of these, but this seems incorrect:
However, some of your rants are correct. Cubecraft HAS been going downhill lately, and it is due to all the toxic players that want staff. However, to all you staff wannabes out there. The staff recruitment group will know that you are a wannabe and that will probably severely decrease your chance of becoming a helper.
Being a wannabe or not, your chances won't be decreased. They don't even care if you're a wannabe or not, as your potential is all that matters.
And I don't think that the "toxic players wanting to become staff" has even been an issue, as it can't possible have any effect on players leaving the server.
Like you said, they want to become staff. Wanting it doesn't have any effect on players wanting to play or not.

I joined early 2016, maybe even late 2015 because of Eggwars. I may have joined the server before that at one point, but that I cannot remember. I loved the gamemodes that were out back then, and I love the gamemodes that are out right now. Sure, some updates had its downs, but the new things added to compensate are really cool. The only thing I regret happening is blockband, but what can we do about it. Money walls was pretty broken itself according to them, maybe even broken beyond making updates worth it (Small player base = updates appealing to less people).

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

LoveAndMafia wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
proo :D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Desiderata's profile.
🤍
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #63-
The shortest commercial flight in the world lasts only 53 seconds. It travels from Westray to Papa Westray in Scotland's Orkney Islands, covering a distance of just 1.7 miles (2.7 km)!
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
Top Bottom