Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The Suggestion
Anyone who has TeamSpeak but no server will agree with this.
Cubecraft should start a TeamSpeak server for all the users that do not use skype or can not use discord, TeamSpeak is perfect for players to connect and chat to each other and meet new players. They can implement features like team channels so that you can request a private channel made for you on the TeamSpeak server for a small amount of money. Maybe they can implement ranks and have separate moderators for TeamSpeak. It can have different channels for each game mode and different channels for each sub mode for that game mode and a certain amount of rooms for each of the sub modes so players can connect and play with each other

Notes
1 - I highly suggest to read all comments to this post and as well as the main thread before posting to avoid confusion or double posting
2 - If you disagree with this idea please state why by replying and I will try to reply to all your comments
3 - Please do not say they do not need to add TeamSpeak because you can use skype, discord etc. Some players are not able to use discord or skype because their pc may be too bad, and also TeamSpeak is a good service to use for going to different channels and meeting new players.

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
We do have a teamspeak server if you do want to play with other players: ts.cubecraftgames.net

Also, joining Discord is way better, since all the cool kids are hanging out there ;)
You can use Discord without downloading it, so you can't say that you aren't able to use it because your pc is bad .-.

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
We do have a teamspeak server if you do want to play with other players: ts.cubecraftgames.net

Also, joining Discord is way better, since all the cool kids are hanging out there ;)
Was about to reply but you just made my life easier! :)

Reactions: ciwa
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom