Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him

upload_2020-1-5_9-48-4.png

Hi everyone! I have a list of suggestions or ideas that I think could be quite helpful to the Java Cubecraft Community!

1. One-time voting

Onetime voting, if it is ever implemented, will be a beneficial tool to many players especially ones that play for longer periods of time. So what happens is, when in the main lobby, you have a choice of selecting a one time-voting. So when you join a game it will immediately vote what you had earlier selected in the main lobby, and it saves these preferences for as many games as you need or until you deselect it. There should also be preferences for different game modes, Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, etc. Even though voting is just a couple clicks this preference would make it a lot easier to play more games.

2. 1.7.10 Support

1.7.10 Support is exactly what it looks like. Support for the Cubecraft on Minecraft version 1.7.10, I know this would cause a lot of cross-platform issues, but this suggestion here is also a question, is there any plugin, mod anything that could be applied to the player without them having to download anything, that would enable them to play on cross-platform (1.7.10 - 1.8.9).

3. 1.8.9 Duels

The availability for the game mode duels on Minecraft version 1.8.x has still not been added, Honestly, there is no reason for them to not add it, unless there were problems with the budget, pricing, etc. To be honest, If this game mode was added for the 1.8 players, there would be a lot fewer people getting muted from shouting out which server they should go to, to find a competent dueling game mode.

If you have any more suggestions you think I should add or anything you think I should add to my current suggestions just let me know, and please please speak out on your opinion, I would like to hear what other people think of these. Thanks for reading!

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant

Hi everyone! I have a list of suggestions or ideas that I think could be quite helpful to the Java Cubecraft Community!

1. One-time voting

Onetime voting, if it is ever implemented, will be a beneficial tool to many players especially ones that play for longer periods of time. So what happens is, when in the main lobby, you have a choice of selecting a one time-voting. So when you join a game it will immediately vote what you had earlier selected in the main lobby, and it saves these preferences for as many games as you need or until you deselect it. There should also be preferences for different game modes, Eggwars, Skywars, Lucky Islands, etc. Even though voting is just a couple clicks this preference would make it a lot easier to play more games.

2. 1.7.10 Support

1.7.10 Support is exactly what it looks like. Support for the Cubecraft on Minecraft version 1.7.10, I know this would cause a lot of cross-platform issues, but this suggestion here is also a question, is there any plugin, mod anything that could be applied to the player without them having to download anything, that would enable them to play on cross-platform (1.7.10 - 1.8.9).

3. 1.8.9 Duels

The availability for the game mode duels on Minecraft version 1.8.x has still not been added, Honestly, there is no reason for them to not add it, unless there were problems with the budget, pricing, etc. To be honest, If this game mode was added for the 1.8 players, there would be a lot fewer people getting muted from shouting out which server they should go to, to find a competent dueling game mode.

If you have any more suggestions you think I should add or anything you think I should add to my current suggestions just let me know, and please please speak out on your opinion, I would like to hear what other people think of these. Thanks fo

1. One-time voting

2. 1.7.10 Support

3. 1.8.9 Duels

If you have any more suggestions you think I should add or anything you think I should add to my current suggestions just let me know, and please please speak out on your opinion, I would like to hear what other people think of these. Thanks for reading!
The first idea isn’t bad itself but I don’t think it’s necessary needed,because it takes 3 seconds to vote.Its okay but not that important.
About 1.7.10 Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s almost the same as 1.8.The way you play both of them is the same, the combat mechanics too.Spam clicking.Not needed
About 1.8.9 duels.Basically everyone wants 1.8 duels, it has been suggested multiple times by many people and the feedback is always positive.Im pretty sure one developer said (.LoonyRules) that it’s going to take much time to do that, so it’s not going to happen any soon.

Reactions: Drakie❤

Dutchyyy

Forum Expert
Feb 11, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi,

Suggestion 1: I like the idea, but I don't think it's really necessary to add this.
Suggestion 3: I totally agree and I like this one very much. When I'm playing on CC it's always on 1.8, why? Because I like the old pvp thing a lot more. The only ''bad'' thing of playing CC on 1.8 is that we cannot duel eachother. So yes, Ik like this one very much and I hope they'll add this soon.

Good suggestions! :)

Drakie❤

Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2019
over there
Pronouns
He/Him
The first idea isn’t bad itself but I don’t think it’s necessary needed,because it takes 3 seconds to vote.Its okay but not that important.
About 1.7.10 Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s almost the same as 1.8.The way you play both of them is the same, the combat mechanics too.Spam clicking.Not needed
About 1.8.9 duels.Basically everyone wants 1.8 duels, it has been suggested multiple times by many people and the feedback is always positive.Im pretty sure one developer said (.LoonyRules) that it’s going to take much time to do that, so it’s not going to happen any soon.
Only reason i want 1.7.10 support is because of the different animations that i literally grew up with

Reactions: LordSidi0us

Baba Yaga

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2019
The Mandalorian's ship
Not necessary the first suggestion is. Forgetting they turned it on people will, and voting 3 seconds takes.

Second suggestion decent is. Though again not necessary this is. 1.7.10 not so different from 1.8 is and not coming back the pvp style will. Moving on CubeCraft always has, adding 1.8 not the original idea was. Only added it because people complain did, happy with 1.8 you must be.

Third suggestion nothing to add I have. Adding it they must.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom