Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cubify?

• Total voters

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Looks like we will have to agree to disagree
Lmao its a playlist on spotify. in no way shape or form would that be breaking any copyright law. its a playlist for everyone to listen to. No one would be making money from it. no one would be making any sort of content from it and most importantly it would ONLY be used to listening too. Its like saying you pay the 10.99 a month but you are not allowed to listen to any music on spotify because you would be infringing on copyright. makes no sense at all

May 1, 2019
Lmao its a playlist on spotify. in no way shape or form would that be breaking any copyright law. its a playlist for everyone to listen to. No one would be making money from it. no one would be making any sort of content from it and most importantly it would ONLY be used to listening too. Its like saying you pay the 10.99 a month but you are not allowed to listen to any music on spotify because you would be infringing on copyright. makes no sense at all
Looks like we will have to agree to disagree :P

*Sorry for being annoying, but the fact that people are responding to my post is funny lmao*

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Looks like we will have to agree to disagree :p

*Sorry for being annoying, but the fact that people are responding to my post is funny lmao*
Could you explain why you think it would be copyright infringement? Instead of just repeating yourself over and over again.

May 1, 2019
Could you explain why you think it would be copyright infringement? Instead of just repeating yourself over and over again.
If you use it for listening only, it’s fine, but if you ever use it for anything except the Spotify playlist url, it would be copyright infringement. So people can’t use it in a YouTube video or something.

This doesn’t matter I was only responding to that because I didn’t want to get involved in this anymore.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
If you use it for listening only, it’s fine, but if you ever use it for anything except the Spotify playlist url, it would be copyright infringement. So people can’t use it in a YouTube video or something.

This doesn’t matter I was only responding to that because I didn’t want to get involved in this anymore.
It’s just a playlist people can listen to. Thats it?!

Anthoken

May 21, 2016

not once in this post did anyone say they would use it in a youtube video or anything like that. people repeatedly said that its only a playlist for listening to lol

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom