Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
L

Lightning McQueen

We have coloured beds in 1.12 so it would have matched the team

Edit: I dont want this change at all, I was just pointin things out.

Reactions: skifby2

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
We have coloured beds in 1.12 so it would have matched the teams
The color of the block underneath the egg is equal to the color of a team, so it will not be a good reasoning to replace Eggwars to Bedwars as there are colored beds in the 1.12 client. Also, if this will be implemented, we can no longer play Eggwars in the 1.9 client (and lower clients) as the eggs are replaced to colored beds.

Reactions: skifby2
L

Lightning McQueen

The color of the block underneath the egg are equal to the color of a team, so it will not be a good reasoning to replace Eggwars to Bedwars as there are colored beds in the 1.12 client. Also, if this will be implemented, we can no longer play Eggwars in the 1.9 client (and lower clients) as the eggs are replaced to colored beds.
Dude you wont be able to play 1.9 anyways after 1.13 comes because 1.13 is way too incompatible with 1.12

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
Dude you wont be able to play 1.9 anyways after 1.13 comes because 1.13 is way too incompatible with 1.12
The fact that CubeCraft is not simply going to copy a gamemode/name from another competitor says enough, I think.
Bedwars and Eggwars are already kinda similar to eachother and I would not enjoy it if they will be more similar due to these kind of suggestions.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on black moguss's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :D
Does anyone know what the release date is from the epic loot introduction??
Daily fact #5-
During your lifetime you will spend around seventy-nine days brushing your teeth.
BicolourSine41 wrote on Reesle's profile.
The pfp is great! The giveaway was for your new pfp!
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Reesle's profile.
The new pfp is epic i love it 🤍🫡
Top Bottom