Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jebscleudon

Sep 20, 2021
And no, the EGG isnt the problem, the problem is there are lots of differences between bedwars and eggwars, like regeneration, u dont need food on bedwars, i just want a bedwars like hypixel, but on 1.17 pvp

khco

Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2021
Minecraft
Since CubeCraft has an eggwars game, it is totally unnecessary to have bedwars. I really like how the mechanics in eggwars work and I think it's sufficient.
yeah since CubeCraft is not trying to make Eggwars for the better by making it like Bedwars...

Catss

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 1, 2021
The moon
I think this is totally unnecessary, there is no point in making a whole new game mode that is fairly similar to one already on the server. The differences are minor things, such as regeneration and food as you mentioned. These things would not call for a whole new game mode, and even if they did it would not be necessary as EggWars is already sufficient and has a fairly large player base. Plus I quite like how EggWars works :)

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
play hypixel
Edit for clarification: I'm not trying to advertise Hypixel. I don't even play it. I'm telling them if they want Bedwars, they should probably play Hypixel Bedwars. I doubt CubeCraft will add Bedwars, as they already have EggWars.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bwead and khco

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
I'm not trying to advertise Hypixel. I don't even play it. I'm telling them if they want Bedwars, they should probably play Hypixel Bedwars. I doubt CubeCraft will add Bedwars, as they already have EggWars.
Appreciate the clarification

Members Online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom