Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
In addition to what was said above, the problem could also lie with the device itself or the version of Minecraft on Nintendo Switch.

I assume you mean FPS lag. If not, you should consider checking your internet connection.

If it is a case of FPS lag, well, this won’t be the first time I’ve heard of people experiencing performance issues and/or gamebreaking bugs - on Bedrock - on another device than PC or mobile. In this case I’d say it either is a major issue that lies within the Switch version of the game or the problem is your device itself that perhaps might not be able to handle a particular part of the software, or in general can’t handle the game running? For the latter, you could try decreasing graphics and render distance, etc. As for the first thing, I’m not at all familiar with this type of stuff so I could be very wrong here, but it might be worth looking into this. This is, assuming it is an FPS issue and it doesn’t only happen on CubeCraft. Otherwise, I’d have no idea.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
As Hoshi said it depends whether you mean fps lag or if there are connection issues.

Like every server there will be occasions where Cubecraft is a bit slow connection-wise, but in general for most players, myself included, it is very good most of the time so it might be worth checking your Internet.

If you mean FPS lag then thst usually won't be cubecraft's end. There are issues at the moment that myself and others experience however it might be worth checking out all your settings like render distance etc. And if not then it might be a hardware issue :)

Basically repeating what Hoshi said soo

Reactions: Hoshi

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
To add on there is a glitch for consoles called fps glitch where your game is lagging no matter ping and things like that
I would recommend play on a low render distance and be mindful of ping and if your internet is reliable
(Nintendo Switch is historically bad when it comes to lag, coming from someone who plays at 90 ping consistently and also on switch)

Reactions: Hoshi

iiSleep2Late

Jan 13, 2023
Everything is lagging for me on cubecraft; Eggwars, skyblock, you name it. Is there any reason for this consistent annoying lag? (Btw I use nintendo switch for cubecraft)
After i play 2 games of (egg wars only) i need to restart minecraft because of the frame drops. For an example i can play sly wars for like 4 hours and get no lag but after 2 games of egg wars i need to restart because of the frame drops

Reactions: qDrxyy
D

Deleted member 584093

Everything is lagging for me on cubecraft; Eggwars, skyblock, you name it. Is there any reason for this consistent annoying lag? (Btw I use nintendo switch for cubecraft)
Same it’s starting to occur like a lot even tho my wifi is pretty stable and i use a iPad

Reactions: legendaryfox977

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
After i play 2 games of (egg wars only) i need to restart minecraft because of the frame drops. For an example i can play sly wars for like 4 hours and get no lag but after 2 games of egg wars i need to restart because of the frame drops
That happens to me and my friends. I think its an issue cubecrafts end

qDrxyy

Jan 15, 2023
UK
Pronouns
He/Him
yea same

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom