Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Groups count?

• Total voters

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
My friend wants to join but doesn't have a forums account can I sign him up for, I can text with him and he has discord

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
My friend wants to join but doesn't have a forums account can I sign him up for, I can text with him and he has discord
I could add him but he should really make a forums account for this. I'm probably going to make this tournament a full round robin based off the poll so it wouldnt matter too much if he was inactive.

F

Facelurite

No point in a pvp tourney if its just melee. Which kits ? I would lose to some of these people because they have days on pvp, hence why i prefer other tactics to win fights.

There isnt much i can do in a full on melee battle

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
No point in a pvp tourney if its just melee. Which kits ? I would lose to some of these people because they have days on pvp, hence why i prefer other tactics to win fights.

you can use any kit as long as you both agree on a kit. If you can't agree on kit use Normal Iron Warrior or Normal Survival Games as a default kit.
I suppose this will be mostly melee combat, yes. Of course that is only part of what makes minecraft pvp, but it's what the tournament is about. I wouldn't say there's no point in the tournament only because it just covers one part of the game. People could make a parkour tournament and it would still have a point.

Reactions: Power Ranger

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

well I can tell you it is likely going to be melee there is a chance the kit you are using will come with a bow but not necessarily

As it is a PvP tournament

F

Facelurite

Not that im nad at melee , just that i stand no chance against people whi desicate all their time to pvp. I also find pvp distasteful.

I am quite good at melee .

Reactions: Injunction

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Want to hear an interesting statistic? There are 9 unique weapons that are melee related, how many are archer related? 1, granted there are 3 different enchants that Change it slightly, there are also 3 enchants on swords too. In my opinion, swords/axes are everywhere in pvp game modes, you know what isn't? Bows. Besides bow duels are REALLY boring, half the time they don't end and the timer runs out.

F

Facelurite

Want to hear an interesting statistic? There are 9 unique weapons that are melee related, how many are archer related? 1, granted there are 3 different enchants that Change it slightly, there are also 3 enchants on swords too. In my opinion, swords/axes are everywhere in pvp game modes, you know what isn't? Bows. Besides bow duels are REALLY boring, half the time they don't end and the timer runs out.
I'm good with bows. These people wont use axes anyway. I am very good with bows.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
I'm good with bows. These people wont use axes anyway. I am very good with bows.
It would be wrong for me to say bows take no skill, most PVP things are done with swords bow pvp does have its places in games like UHC. However the bow is pretty slow and boring in my opinion, not very many people practice it because it isn't a very practical skill, in UHC tho it is everything it seems.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
That's not entirely fair. I'm personally not a huge fan of bow-only combat in minecraft. But I do like fights where you both have a sword, a shield, a bow and arrows so you can alternate between those.
There are 16 types of arrows with different effects. If bow duels on cubecraft don't end I'd argue that's because the maps are not fit for bow fights and the kits (at least the op archer) are bad, not bows in general.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Top Bottom