Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dallas_

Jun 30, 2017
Under the Sea
There's all ready helpers, witch are sorta like the police in CC. But the CCP is a easier type of helper and focus's on finding and banning hackers, and muting mean players. What its suppose to be not like from helpers, is that its vary easy to sign up and you'll need to have an interview with the alpha leader ( witch is the leader of the CCP). There will squads of 5, and each squad will have a leader, witch in order to be a leader you'll need to be promoted. and the leader of all the squads is the alpha (witch you all ready know that), and the squad that has the alpha in it will be called "alpha squad" then there will be the names of the squads below it: alpha bravo, alpha two and alpha one, and all these squads are the highest ranked. The rest of the squads are name by the alpha. Now, if you have any questions on this just make commit, i may have not added all the info on this page but if you have anything to ask, just ask. :)

Probably not a good idea. I realize sentinel can't catch every single hacker asap. But it's better than having the so called "CCP" coming after kids that are actually hacking and the people that were misjudged and banned for being good at the game. Now, for the people saying that 'salty 8 year olds will kick me off etc...' that's probably not very likely considering there are age limits to the staff. For ex: helpers age limit is 14 (almost positive). Anywho, still a no from me. -1

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Probably not a good idea. I realize sentinel can't catch every single hacker asap. But it's better than having the so called "CCP" coming after kids that are actually hacking and the people that were misjudged and banned for being good at the game. Now, for the people saying that 'salty 8 year olds will kick me off etc...' that's probably not very likely considering there are age limits to the staff. For ex: helpers age limit is 14 (almost positive). Anywho, still a no from me. -1
13 actually.

Reactions: Dallas_ and Shamel

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Lol I think you just killed ur chances to be a helper
Why would I want to be a helper?
Read my information section.

Staff system = corrupt
I tried, and I failed.
No way I’m gonna get accepted with… yeah best not to get in trouble.

Plus if you’ve seen my support on the most recent rant threads, then you know I could give a crap about becoming staff on a server with a declining player base.

A

A pigeon

I don’t think we need another staff position. If this gets added what’s the point of helpers? Plus a lot of players have bad judgement when reporting, imagine them having the abilities to ban people without any knowledge if the person they are punishing is doing something wrong. I think it’s better if we just stay the way we are right now.
Why would I want to be a helper?
Read my information section.

Staff system = corrupt
I tried, and I failed.
No way I’m gonna get accepted with… yeah best not to get in trouble.

Plus if you’ve seen my support on the most recent rant threads, then you know I could give a crap about becoming staff on a server with a declining player base.
you’ve come a long way ...

Edit : why did i quote mimic panda smh

MrPvP

Nov 17, 2017
you all make good points, although it not technically a "staff" rank, more like a volunteer type thing. Shameless child, i think its a good idea about that test. I don't think they should really have /ban or /mute, but if there a higher ranked CCP then they could be trusted to handle them. Now, if you have anything to ask or to suggest about this idea just make a commit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday pinky! 🎉🥳
UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom