Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Post your oldest Cubecraft memories here! :)

Good or bad, funny or lame post it all!

Mine: Befriending random diamond+ rank players in skywars so that I could play OP Skywars more often. :D
Date: Probably 2014

Reactions: iLoveYouu

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Back in 2015, when I was a noob in Minecraft, Cubecraft was the only server I had. I hated it, I really did. I never understood how to play games. I joined the server, waited over 10 minutes but the games never started... I now realize that I was in the hub... woops...

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
2015: when seeing a speedhaxer at assassins disconnecting, other you would die ;n;

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
First memory is getting minecraft, trying to find the server a YouTuber played hide and seek on, failing drastically, ending up on cubecraft instead

First memory of talking to people was asking laserdolphin why there was stuff on the plot I just got automatically and how I get rid of it

First memory of becoming friends with someone was meeting @WolfWhispers in skywars

First memory of forums was joining and not being able to post because I couldn't find the confirmation email (it was in my spam folder okay)

Nailed it

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
My first day on the server at the start of 2015 I remember being so confused about everything on it. I started off playing skywars and being terrible at it...
Cubecraft was the first big mini game server id been on, before that I only played survival servers. xD

abfc2000

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
Spain
Playing Free Build
Yeah, I made my very first Minecraft friends there, on Creative. I loved to build with them, but they aren't online anymore. I feel nostalgic everytime I remember it... Good times, I will never forget that
Date: December 2014 and almost all 2015

xGijs

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
I was meeting @Cyanㅤ He was helper i added him on my friend list and we played a lot of games. Hope we can play more cyan im missing ga goold old days

Reactions: Cyan
O

Okselhaar

Post your oldest Cubecraft memories here! :)

Good or bad, funny or lame post it all!

Mine: Befriending random diamond+ rank players in skywars so that I could play OP Skywars more often. :D
Date: Probably 2014
I still know that i met someone, a dutch girl. So we were ALWAYS in lobby 1 with each other and play some parkour and skywars. Then i found some new friends and just deleted her from my friendlist. Then i was like: omg please i'm sorry i didn't mean to remove you it was a bug!! But she never added me again ;(. Poor me!

Begin 2015

Reactions: iAmLva and Buuuddy

iAmLva

May 23, 2016
I still know that i met someone, a dutch girl. So we were ALWAYS in lobby 1 with each other and play some parkour and skywars. Then i found some new friends and just deleted her from my friendlist. Then i was like: omg please i'm sorry i didn't mean to remove you it was a bug!! But she never added me again ;(. Poor me!

Begin 2015
WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Givt

Feb 29, 2016
Somewhere next to you
End of 2k15: I joined minecraft because of a famous Youtuber, did alot of survival but then joined a server called cubecraft :eek:
he told me to set my chunks on 32 as he told me that i would be much better, kept that for 2 months.... thanks alot!

Reactions: RockBob4

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
End of 2k15: I joined minecraft because of a famous Youtuber, did alot of survival but then joined a server called cubecraft :eek:
he told me to set my chunks on 32 as he told me that i would be much better, kept that for 2 months.... thanks alot!
lol XD

O

Okselhaar

I know another story: me and my friend were playing minecraft and wanted to play skywars on cubecraft. Then me and my friend joined bones. I never checked the chat so i didn't knew someone voted OP. There was so many good stuff in the chest so the other game we played bones, again! But there was no diamond+ rank in that game. So i was like? Huh?! Where is all the good stuff? After that game i asked some donators (because i didn't know there was an donate system, i thought they were staff) to fix the bug in bones. They were like: okaayy???. xD

O

Okselhaar

Playing Skywars with @CR7Joyce and Nafeera.
When there was a 1v1 at the end between one of us there was always someone who played the Pirates of the Caribbean team song :')
If me and my friend were the last alive i would jump in the void.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom