Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Avocado Pie

Apr 17, 2017
Speed mode was supposedly introduced as an escape for players who didn't want to deal with camping, overgearing and other diabolical practises, but the dastardly non-speed players have begun to leak into the safehaven, corrupting it with early-game stone swords and spoon spamming, perverting the original intent of our godsend, and devaluing the enjoyment of playing clean, fair games. Speed-mode is not 'speedy' anymore, hence I propose these suggestions to amend this.
All none leather/wood armour and swords price should be increased by 150%.
Pearls should be cheaper, perhaps around the region of 20 Diamonds.
Mixing spoons should be gold shovels, with unbreaking 1.

For those with uncivilised tongues, my message may be unclear, thus I made a translated version.

:mad:;):mad::p:cube_light::D:D:p:cool::cool::eek::D:D:cube_light::cube_light::rolleyes:o_O, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;):):):););):(:(:(:(:(:(:D:confused1::mad::confused1::oops::fantamug::fantamug::rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;):confused1::p;);):):(:rolleyes::eek:;):confused1::cool::p:p:cool::confused1::mad::rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;)
:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;).

Last edited:

wikiwakawhat

Aug 16, 2016
I feel that making everything except leather armor and wooden swords boosted by 200% is a bit much, I can agree with you with your other changes however.

Reactions: Power Ranger

comfyyy

Speed mode was supposedly introduced as a way for players who didn't want to deal with camping, overgearing and other diabolical practises, but the dastardly non-speed players have begun to leak into the safehaven, corrupting it with early-game stone swords and spoon spamming, perverting the original intent of our godsend, and devaluing the enjoyment of playing clean, fair games. Speed-mode is not 'speedy' anymore, hence I propose these suggestions to amend this.

For those with uncivilised tongues, my message may be unclear, thus I made a translated version.

:mad:;):mad::p:cube_light::D:D:p:cool::cool::eek::D:D:cube_light::cube_light::rolleyes:o_O, :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;):):):););):(:(:(:(:(:(:D:confused1::mad::confused1::oops::fantamug::fantamug::rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;):confused1::p;);):):(:rolleyes::eek:;):confused1::cool::p:p:cool::confused1::mad::rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::(;)
I understand the first one better I thunk.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Afther they removed speed, it got really annoying and I think less people play it now..

Reactions: Sophie

Unknown_Mediator

Novice Member
Sep 10, 2017
Pizzeria
Yes, they should return the speed effect and "can't pvp with speed" is not a good excuse to me.

Speed mode was supposedly introduced as an escape for players who didn't want to deal with camping, overgearing and other diabolical practises, but the dastardly non-speed players have begun to leak into the safehaven, corrupting it with early-game stone swords and spoon spamming, perverting the original intent of our godsend, and devaluing the enjoyment of playing clean, fair games. Speed-mode is not 'speedy' anymore, hence I propose these suggestions to amend this.

I understood the first one very well, thank you.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
In 1.9 it may not make a big difference between speed and without speed, maybe aiming is a bit harder, but in 1.8 it means a huge difference, combos are shorter abd circle strafing is easier. It's completely different.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016

I don't play speed eggwars all the time, but I have played it enough to understand this. I do like it how its a fast gamemode and because it is fast it wouldn't hurt to decrease or increase a few things.
+1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

I'm numbering your ideas by number so its easier.

1- Hell no. I only play op for fast and cheap.

2- Meh no. Make it 32. If it was 20 I could by 4 for a stack and end the game there.

3- YES +207529067523908752390875298752975297520854205872

In total...

+1/3

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016

The spoons are garbage they just need to be removed full stop

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom