Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
You thought I won't come back ha well the Halloween map in cubecraft eggwars was really good and was similar to golf but it isn't here anymore sadly enough and that's why I am asking for a PERMENATE cubecraft eggwars map like golf and I won't stop until I get a permenate map like golf on cubecraft solos and I won't even explain why there should be another map like golf in cubecraft bedrock because I already made two threads on this and now this is my third so come on get this to 25 likes so staff can see.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Can java players not put there opinionsand reactions on the comments unless they own minecraft bedrock and they have actually played cubecraft eggwars because that's what made the first one I made get heavily disagree bombed.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
Btw to the people who liked this post, why not instead give it an agree reaction because I need 25 so this can be noticed by staff.

CubeT0ch

Novice Member
Jul 18, 2020
EGGWARS UPDATE LETS GO even thought it was released more than a week ago LETS GO AND IT ADDED SUN AND IT IS LIKE GOLF AND I LOVE IT THANK YOU FOR SEEING MY SUGGESTION CUBECRAFT MY GOAL HAS FINALLY BEEN ACHIEVED FOR NOW.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday have a good day/night today!:D
Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
Kazwa wrote on xEefster's profile.
happy birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom