¿Layer Spleef anticheat?

• Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • No (Explain why)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Well, yesterday i was playing with a friend Layer Spleef. We was enjoying it but when we saw than we didn't win we look at the top and there was a bugger. They just keep flying and i don't think it can be a hack because a lot of people do it. (Including ranks) I recorded a bugger emerald and i reported him but is so tired to report everybody's. My suggestion is this : Add a anticheat of Layer Spleef and if they don't move in 20-30 seconds anticheat can kick they, please cubecraft i can't play with buggers in layer spleef. Thank you so much guys.

Reactions: GabrielFoxerd

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
Agree!
Layer spleef is a great game but in every game where I was, there was at least 3 people flying, it seems to be something recent, because the last time that layer spleef was featured, this *bug* did not happen...

Aosm

Apr 16, 2019
Agree!
Layer spleef is a great game but in every game where I was, there was at least 3 people flying, it seems to be something recent, because the last time that layer spleef was featured, this *bug* did not happen...
That's right (:

Feazay

Sep 3, 2018
I have the same problem all the time... I love Layer spleef but yeah that bug is just anoying (They need to bring layer spleef back as a real game)

Reactions: Josher

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Yeah layer spleef is not playable at the moment because of this. hopefully they find a way to fix it.

nnce

Jan 19, 2019
Its not just layer spleef. It's actually most of the games because if they had new sentinel the anticheat would false flag but I see what ur talking about

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Its not just layer spleef. It's actually most of the games because if they had new sentinel the anticheat would false flag but I see what ur talking about
Yeah its from players, playing on the new 1.14 update. That update is really buggy for multiplayer for some odd reason. If you play on anything before it, that does not happen. But a lot of people don't know that

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
1.12.2 is the most stable for multiplayer
I completely agree. That is what i play on and plan on staying on until cubecraft updates to the newest combat system that is coming out next to next next update. Then i would assume anything before that would not be supported besides 1.8

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
Yeah, I see so much people bugging in layer spleef. It's great if it gets an anticheat because it's a great game.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom