Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Is it wrong to want to vote for the penguin just because it's cute, but also kinda not wanting it to win because the abilities of the other mobs would be much better?

iikovu

Novice Member
Sep 15, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm voting for the armadillo, simply because they are cute.

1697034295267.png

its a screaming hairy armadillo

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
Armadillo is by far the most useful and i don't want any other of these to get added. Crab will give reach which I think is a bad idea. And penguin only makes the boats faster in water and riptide 3 tridents exist so no. They said in the tutorial it is clumsy on land so if I understood correctly it shouldn't even make boats faster on ice. And tbh even if they did, boats on ice are already super fast and I don't think it should be faster.

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Armadillo is by far the most useful and i don't want any other of these to get added. Crab will give reach which I think is a bad idea. And penguin only makes the boats faster in water and riptide 3 tridents exist so no. They said in the tutorial it is clumsy on land so if I understood correctly it shouldn't even make boats faster on ice. And tbh even if they did, boats on ice are already super fast and I don't think it should be faster.
It would probably depends entirely on if the effect can go through blocks. Like I imagine if they can follow you under the ice then the penguins might be able to use on land. Also riptide 3 are kinda difficult to obtain and then use safely (until you get the proper set up). Penguins would also make transporting villiagers and other mobs overseas better and considering you can leash boats you could bring a whole armada with you pretty fast.

Not saying it more useful than the armadilo or crab but I can see a lot of potential uses from these mobs.

Reactions: Hoshi

WorriedSkate940

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Feb 2, 2023
Poland but I live in Sweden
It would probably depends entirely on if the effect can go through blocks. Like I imagine if they can follow you under the ice then the penguins might be able to use on land. Also riptide 3 are kinda difficult to obtain and then use safely (until you get the proper set up). Penguins would also make transporting villiagers and other mobs overseas better and considering you can leash boats you could bring a whole armada with you pretty fast.

Not saying it more useful than the armadilo or crab but I can see a lot of potential uses from these mobs.
I guess. But riptide is easy to use if you know how to. Also tip to those who want to beat the bedrock wither: use riptide 3 impaling 5 trident and fight it in the middle of the ocean. You can fly into it dealing lots of damage and you don't lose any hearts. By far easiest and fastest way to beat bedrock wither, so if you learn how to use a riptide trident you can both transport fast, beat the hardest boss and you can basicly fly when it's raining.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I agree!

Rocks1

Apr 5, 2022
Bunny Town
It that time of year again and this time we got 3 great mobs. So let see who the Cube is voting for this year.

For the first one we have the Crab!

For the second one we got the Armadillo!

And last and hopefully not least the Penguin!

So the question is... Who are you voting for?
I'm torn between crab and penguin. I think I will go crab because I want to see the further placing item. As for armadillo, dogs don't need armor. Late game I don't even use dogs for combat.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
In my opinion, I think the armadillo is a good addition because it would best connect to the central game. This is because wolf armor would be useful and would theoretically be used often. In a way, I think getting wolf armor will be sort of like a "Main Quest" instead of being a "Side Quest" like other mobs. Also, wolf armor seems to have some good potential, the best example being if the armor is customizable.
For the crab, I don't really favor the idea of the crab claw. I'm not sure if it's just me, but the crab claw doesn't feel like a fitting item for Minecraft (it has Terraria vibes :P). Also, the crab only spawns in Mangrove Swamps, which is a biome I've never seen in-game once honestly. I know that the crab claw is intended to be in a rare biome so that it's harder to obtain and that it would give players a better reason to visit a Mangrove Swamp biome, but the crab claw isn't that appealing to me. I see how it would be useful though. Also, the Mangrove Swamp seems like a slightly odd place for crabs, even if some do live there in real life.
For the penguin, I like the idea of there being more life to cold oceans and stony shores. However, the faster boat concept isn't as interesting to me.
Anyway, here are my rankings:
  1. Armadillo
  2. Penguin
  3. Crab
I'm most likely voting for the armadillo, but I wouldn't mind if the penguin won.

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
In my opinion, I think the armadillo is a good addition because it would best connect to the central game. This is because wolf armor would be useful and would theoretically be used pretty often. In a way, I think getting wolf armor will be sort of like a "Main Quest" instead of being a "Side Quest" like other mobs. Also, wolf armor seems to have some good potential, the best example being if the armor is customizable.
For the crab, I don't really favor the idea of the crab claw. I'm not sure if it's just me, but the crab claw doesn't feel like a fitting item for Minecraft (it has Terraria vibes :P). Also, the crab only spawns in Mangrove Swamps, which is a biome I've never seen in-game once honestly. I know that the crab claw is intended to be in a rare biome so that it's harder to obtain and that it would give players a better reason to visit a Mangrove Swamp biome, but the crab claw isn't that appealing to me. I see how it would be useful though. Also, the Mangrove Swamp seems like a slightly odd place for crabs, even if some do live there in real life.
For the penguin, I like the idea of there being more life to cold oceans and stony shores. However, the faster boat concept isn't as interesting to me.
Anyway, here are my rankings:
  1. Armadillo
  2. Penguin
  3. Crab
I'm most likely voting for the armadillo, but I wouldn't mind if the penguin won.
That’s also the order of my liking of the mobs! We have the same order!

Also, I completely agree with everything you said about the mobs.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom