• Hmm, i don't know

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
No.

Do you even know how big the CubeCraft community is? Amsterdam is very big too, indeed, but I'm not sure if it's as big as the CubeCraft community.
Do you really think out of the thousands of thousands of members everyone will come? Of course not.

1v1MeLoser

Jul 8, 2017
Australia
It would be cool to see a bunch of meet-ups all around the world for the CubeCraft Community but I don't think it's a good idea.
Now for the main reason I decided to comment. You said you wanted to host a meeting in Amsterdam but where exactly? You can't just host it in you living room. Also I don't know if it's the same in Amsterdam as it is in America, but you can't just bring a large group of people to one spot with out (sometimes) a license and other times you would have to rent it out.
Now say everyone did agreee to do this idea. (In Amsterdam with the same rules to pay a rent/lease for land and/or have a license to hold a meeting for that many people) who would pay for the entire event to actually happen?
This is another reason why it wouldn't be a good idea. Plus it would be weird seeing them in real life, like for example: Hey what's up "Minecraftman123" and I think it would also be bad because you don't know these people and anything could happen.

Reactions: Dallas_

Talia5567

Aug 21, 2016
Somewhere on earth
........... K take a look at minecon, not even 1% of Minecraft player base goes to minecon, does minecon not make sense also?
Minecon is different than Cubecraft meeting, Minecon is a place where you have fun meeting the owners of minecraft and asking questions about it getting a t-shirt of minecraft and so on... cubecraft meeting is a lot different is just to see cubecraft players there and then go...

Reactions: Ducky

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Minecon is different than Cubecraft meeting, Minecon is a place where you have fun meeting the owners of minecraft and asking questions about it getting a t-shirt of minecraft and so on... cubecraft meeting is a lot different is just to see cubecraft players there and then go...
Minecon mainly consists out of panels (the main schedule) a cubecraft would fit but indeed, it wasn't the best example. I just ment a big event with meetings and such. Such as insomnia.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I have to disagree with this because of the fact that Cubecraft is a really diverse community. I know that the bulk of the players are dutch but that doesn't mean that you have to exclude all the other countries. There is already Minecon which Cubecraft goes to. I don't necessarily think this is going to become a thing.

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
You always have the possibility to meet-up with your friends, but you shouldn't consider it as an official event. :)

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Nope cause the community is BIG!! And if you want to get a meeting in Amsterdam i say no cause other people think What tha heck are these people doing here and they can easily call the Dutch police (I live in the Netherlands i know what people do when they see a mass of people)

Anthousa

Apr 28, 2017
The Netherlands
Hey everybody, Gaaabb here with another suggestion!

Meeting:
One week ago i was thinking... How cool would it be if there is a CubeCraft meeting in: Amsterdam! (Sorry for the people that live in another country) I was so exited that i thought that i needed to write a thread about it! Please say under here what your opinion is! And don't forget to
stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb

I think that Utrecht would be better. Is more central.

Javima1

Jun 6, 2017
Spain/España
Hey everybody, Gaaabb here with another suggestion!

Meeting:
One week ago i was thinking... How cool would it be if there is a CubeCraft meeting in: Amsterdam! (Sorry for the people that live in another country) I was so exited that i thought that i needed to write a thread about it! Please say under here what your opinion is! And don't forget to
stay happy! :)
-Gaaabb
I don't like the idea and I do not think this is going to happen, because a lot of people who live in another country and another city could not attend and it would be unfair to them, including me that's why I do not like the idea of having a meeting of Cubecraft in real life, in any case by reds like discord, anyway I think CubeCon is not going to appear sorry but -1

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I have two sides
Left & Right
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
alpha 🤓
Lyriie wrote on Kazwa's profile.
I am concerned.
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hey thanks for the follow cutie :3
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
Top Bottom