Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

is cuberaft dying

• Total voters

Wormy21GX

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2017
when i was playing this server like a year ago, cubecraft would get 25k players. now, cubecraft can barley get 10k players and in night time (ET time) it only has 5k players or less. hypixel gets 40-55k players evreyday and bedwars has 14k players alone. thats more than the entire server of cubecraft. i want to see if cubecraft grows or keeps on dying in the future

Attachments

• 2017-08-26_21.35.25.png
    2017-08-26_21.35.25.png
    63 KB · Views: 8,292

Manchot999

Novice Member
Dec 27, 2016
"The big great H" has lots of players because they follow a "play to win" approach, which increases your victory chances greatly if you have no life and play all day. They also use recreated 1.8 PvP, which, it saddens me to say it, instantly makes it more popular. They also got a bit lucky.

However, all the big servers are slowly losing players. I know 1 small public server which has an average of 2 players on at the same time, but has been there for years now. Those small ones attract experienced players, so they don't lose them. The big ones are full of people who try something once, enjoy it, and leave (perfectly fine in my opinion, just please don't stack mages in TD please).

The Minecraft Java edition is dying in it's entirety, slowly. But once all the first-impressions amateurs will be gone, only the experienced players will be left to enjoy the game, and the player counts will stop dropping.

So it's not really "OMG IT'S DYING WHAT HAVE WE DONE", it's the natural flow of things. When the initial hype decreases, only true diehard fans are left. That's a good thing, and we should focus on that part of the community more rather than just try to create hype. (This sort of behavior creates games with lots of features but with extreme unbalance).

Reactions: Power Ranger

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
No its dead already.
Just asking, but if you find CubeCraft dead, why are you still here then?
-------------
In my opinion CubeCraft isn't dead. CubeCraft is doing great work.
They have been releasing many updates for all the games and they won't stop with that. We all try to get players to CubeCraft because of the fun games which CubeCraft has.
Someday, CubeCraft has more players than the other big servers.

Reactions: Exull
A

A pigeon

Just asking, but if you find CubeCraft dead, why are you still here then?
-------------
In my opinion CubeCraft isn't dead. CubeCraft is doing great work.
They have been releasing many updates for all the games and they won't stop with that. We all try to get players to CubeCraft because of the fun games which CubeCraft has.
Someday, CubeCraft has more players than the other big servers.
Looks like I found a smart one! So , because someone points out rhe truth that this server is dying , you ask them to leave?

Cubecraft has been dead since the release of bedwars. You know what? You're actually right! Logan Paul ans the rest of the server should leave the server , thats what you want right?

Kids these days , get triggered when someone points out the truth on their favourite minecraft server.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Looks like I found a smart one! So , because someone points out rhe truth that this server is dying , you ask them to leave?

Cubecraft has been dead since the release of bedwars. You know what? You're actually right! Logan Paul ans the rest of the server should leave the server , thats what you want right?

Kids these days , get triggered when someone points out the truth on their favourite minecraft server.
Well you're the one who thinks everyone thinks CubeCraft is dead.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom