Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Feb 10, 2018
Hello everyone!
I just wanna say that cubecraft is diminishing and what everyone can do to help. First of all send more creative and original game ideas to cubecraft making it more populor for having unique games. Make sure that the chat stays child friendly. Cubecraft cmon we need some more creativity in most of the games. Eggwars ever since the emereld gennupgrade maps have been the only update cmon we need more items and modes and twists to make our gameplay that much more interesting. Leave your thoughts and feedbacks in the reply section for what we could do better to make the server and the community better.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I do agree that eggwars and SG do need an update to make them more popular. A lot of people however, do dislike having child friendly chats etc. in games or servers that they like and then they can't rly say much ingame due to the chat filter.
The last good update we`ve had was a few weeks ago, where they released the game bingo which has a good gameplay concept, but very hard to find ores like gold and lapis in and trying to find snow.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
1. Suggest things what they could add/improve
2. Pretty sure the chat is childfriendly. If not report the player here https://reports.cubecraft.net (we also have a chatfilter)
3. More unique games?
- Lucky Islands
- Tower Defenders
- Eggwars
- Minerware
- Arcade
- Infection/Bingo/Archer Assault
- Parkour (in maintenance)
Pretty sure most of those games are unique/original/creative. If not explain why.
Anyway My thoughts are, the server is fine. Good and fun/original games. And what should I do, well I would make it a better place for everyone.
I do agree that eggwars and SG do need an update to make them more popular. A lot of people however, do dislike having child friendly chats etc. in games or servers that they like and then they can't rly say much ingame due to the chat filter.
The last good update we`ve had was a few weeks ago, where they released the game bingo which has a good gameplay concept, but very hard to find ores like gold and lapis in and trying to find snow.
Agree SG, Disagree Eggwars.
Eggwars is already quite popular, and Yes SG needs an update. Finding ores is not hard though (never had problems with it).

Reactions: Zombiepower
Feb 10, 2018
1. Suggest things what they could add/improve
2. Pretty sure the chat is childfriendly. If not report the player here https://reports.cubecraft.net (we also have a chatfilter)
3. More unique games?
- Lucky Islands
- Tower Defenders
- Eggwars
- Minerware
- Arcade
- Infection/Bingo/Archer Assault
- Parkour (in maintenance)
Pretty sure most of those games are unique/original/creative. If not explain why.
Anyway My thoughts are, the server is fine. Good and fun/original games. And what should I do, well I would make it a better place for everyone.

Agree SG, Disagree Eggwars.
Eggwars is already quite popular, and Yes SG needs an update. Finding ores is not hard though (never had problems with it).
Thats the thing though. We need more unique and creative and original games, do you honestly see alot of people playing most of those games?. Theyve gotten boring. Although the chat is quite friendly its just that when i get defeated in pvp duels people say stuff like get f***** or you nub or noob. Although people are already limited to what they can type its just that people need to use their common senses and say to themselfs there might be kids on this server.

Although people dislike childfriendly chats people should understand that they cant have everything or say whatever they want because they choose to play on the server which means they agree to the rules if not then Report!!!.

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Thats the thing though. We need more unique and creative and original games, do you honestly see alot of people playing most of those games?. Theyve gotten boring. Although the chat is quite friendly its just that when i get defeated in pvp duels people say stuff like get f***** or you nub or noob. Although people are already limited to what they can type its just that people need to use their common senses and say to themselfs there might be kids on this server.

Although people dislike childfriendly chats people should understand that they cant have everything or say whatever they want because they choose to play on the server which means they agree to the rules if not then Report!!!.
Well most of the time it are the kids that are swearing

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello everyone!
I just wanna say that cubecraft is diminishing and what everyone can do to help. First of all send more creative and original game ideas to cubecraft making it more populor for having unique games. Make sure that the chat stays child friendly. Cubecraft cmon we need some more creativity in most of the games. Eggwars ever since the emereld gennupgrade maps have been the only update cmon we need more items and modes and twists to make our gameplay that much more interesting. Leave your thoughts and feedbacks in the reply section for what we could do better to make the server and the community better.
I don’t agree that cubecraft is dininishing. I do see that late in PST in like midnight it will be like 2k players, but in mid day in PST it is like 10k. Sure before it used to he a lot more, but there are still a lot of players.

Reactions: SpringWarz

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I just wanna say that cubecraft is diminishing and what everyone can do to help. First of all send more creative and original game ideas to cubecraft making it more populor for having unique games. Make sure that the chat stays child friendly. Cubecraft cmon we need some more creativity in most of the games.
Cool, but do you have any suggestions?
Else you're just saying "cube is dying, do original stuff" without any actual suggestion.

I'd honestly love to see some new gamemodes across all gamemodes with less vanilla features, but more fun to be had. This would be one of those things where you could rediscover your feelings which you've felt when you first played any of the minigames, and basically give you a fresh mindset with everybody on the same page. I don't have any idea's myself, but they have to comply with at least this one thing: All games need to stay true to their roots, meaning that the game objective has to be the same.

We need more unique and creative and original games, do you honestly see alot of people playing most of those games?. Theyve gotten boring.
I believe you're contradicting yourself here. Almost all of those games mentioned are unique & original, and if you say they're dying, why would you want them to add more unique games?

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I personally think CubeCraft has had a pretty stray player base over the past year or so. Sure, things have slowed down after that record 30k players in January 2016, but I’d say there’s almost always around 2-5k players on, sometimes even more. And that is quite an accomplishment.

Besides that, I believe that eggwars is fine how it is. There have been multiple updates in the past and I think more updates will change the overall way that the game is played, which is not good. Also, I feel that the Arcade needs frequent new games. Maybe add games from the beta lobby that are successful into the arcade...?

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom