Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree that there are too many cheaters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smudge

May 6, 2016
Recently I have encounter way to many cheaters on Cubecraft than they should be allowing. Even by normal standards which is few or no cheaters. In the last 3/4 Eggwars games that I have played, I have encountered a cheater. That is not right. Something needs to be done.

I'm not going to complain without giving a possible solution though. The new report system is a step in the right direction, as it is fast an efficient. But that is not enough, we need something better. What I suggest is an anti cheat. You can see how well they do if coded correctly. Take GWEN (Mineplex), Watchdog (Hypixel), or GCheat (Badlion) for example. These anti cheats catch so many cheaters. If you go to @WatchdogStats on Twitter (which is a bot account that is verified to be owned by Hypixel that tweets out stats from Watchdog once an hour) you will see that Watchdog has banned over 612 000 accounts. That is a very efficient anti cheat.

Cubecraft would gain from this addition. Now, I understand that making an anti cheat may be harder than I think. I'm not a coder and therefor cannot say that doing this would be easy, I'm just saying it is a good idea.

Much love to the CubeCraft staff for being awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Top Bottom