Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Crank_MZ

Dec 25, 2015
Hey, I have a good idea for the CubeCraft store, giftcards. My idea is that you can buy a giftcard in the Cubecraft store, in different amounts. The amounts will be for example: 10€ , 25€ , 50€ , 100€ If this is in the shop, people with parents that don't want to buy them or let them buy a rank can also get a rank. A friend of you can buy it for you or you can ask it for Christmas. If you buy the giftcard, you should get a code by email which you can fill in by the 'coupon code' section.
IGN: xCrankMZ (Emerald rank lvl 49)

Reactions: avvid005

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
So.. you're saying is, that if they want a rank, they have to waste their money, for money, and then they buy a rank? Gj.

Crank_MZ

Dec 25, 2015
So.. you're saying is, that if they want a rank, they have to waste their money, for money, and then they buy a rank? Gj.
No, with the giftcard you will be able to buy everything in their shop, except from the merchandise, cause that's on RedBubble

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom