Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think the music fits so well : /

Maybe even using a texture pack next time?
However, you still did a good job! Keep it up :)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Thnxx m8 im working on one texture pack
If you have one idea then tell me now!! please!!
Good luck with the texture pack your working on!
My suggestion would be to have "cool" swords and low fire, because certain texture pack's "fire" thing is very annoying since it covers up half of the screen, which is the worst when your PVPing people.
Also, not to have it too "weird" Make it easy to get used to it, so its not like the bow looks like a stick or whatever.
Most importantly, be creative and make it special!

Ahs_Master

Apr 16, 2017
In my studio
www.youtube.com
Good luck with the texture pack your working on!
My suggestion would be to have "cool" swords and low fire, because certain texture pack's "fire" thing is very annoying since it covers up half of the screen, which is the worst when your PVPing people.
Also, not to have it too "weird" Make it easy to get used to it, so its not like the bow looks like a stick or whatever.
Most importantly, be creative and make it special!
Thnxx for your ideas!! But im searching for a video who shows you how to make a texture pack so if you can help me?? It would be Awesome!!!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Thnxx for your ideas!! But im searching for a video who shows you how to make a texture pack so if you can help me?? It would be Awesome!!!
I don't know. I have never made a texture pack ( or tried ) Perhaps you can collect some ideas and brainstorm them, asking people that has made one could be quite useful.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom