Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CubeCraft

Team CubeCraft
Team CubeCraft
Apr 4, 2017
The cloud.
CubeCraft-Bedrock_Edition-News-Header.jpg

Helloooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm so excited to finally announce "CubeCraft Games: Bedrock Edition". We've been hard at work an it's been so painful having so many of you ask where it was! I'd first like to thank all the developers that worked on this to get to this point, it's taken an enormous amount of effort and determination but I think we're all excited to see where we can push it to!

Let's start as we always do with a video. We've made a few short videos about playing CubeCraft anywhere. Here you go:

With this initial release we're bringing SkyWars and EggWars to Bedrock with Survival Games following in the not to distant future! We'll then be looking at all the feedback to see what other games the community wants us to make a Bedrock version of.

One thing you might notice on the Bedrock Edition is there is nothing to buy. We're going to be releasing an exclusive "Pioneer" rank in the coming weeks for a limited time so keep your eyes peeled for that. It will be a fantastic way to show people how early you were to the CubeCraft party!

Now I know there are going to be a lot of questions around this new offering from us so here's some answers to the most frequently asked ones. I will update this as people ask new questions if they are common enough. Feel free to ask about anything not covered below in the comments.

FAQs

Will my rank from Java carry over to Bedrock?

No. There is no way currently for us to have a link between the two servers. This means that all ranks, stats, friends etc that are linked to your Java account will not be made available to you from the Bedrock Edition. It's not impossible in the future that we might look at linking all accounts to your CubeCraft forums account but this is something that's not currently planned.

How do I connect to the server?
Just open Minecraft on your compatible device and head to the server tab. On there you'll see something like this:
server_list_demo.jpg

What games are coming and when?
As I mentioned above, we're initially bringing SkyWars and EggWars over with Survival Games in the coming weeks. After that we'll be looking to the community at what they would like. We might do a poll in which case we will announce it here and on social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc).

Oh no! The Java server will die!
OK, that's not much of a question. However no. We have plans for both versions of CubeCraft from new games and content to our special seasonal celebrations. For as long as there are players on the servers we'll keep them going. Apart from Blockband.

I went on and I found an issue, how do I report this?
We're updating our reports system to have support for all the new platforms. If you have an account on reports.cubecraft.net already then you can report issues on there as a bug.

I found a player who is cheating! Where do I report them?
We're updating our reports system to have support for all the new platforms. If you have an account on reports.cubecraft.net already then you can report issues on there as a bug.

When will Ranks and Loot be available on Bedrock?
Our initial limited rank "Pioneer" will be available soon. Loot will be coming to Bedrock Edition but may take a little longer as there are a lot of items for us to make and get approved for sale in the store.

Will Sentinel (our Anti-Cheat) be on the Bedrock Server?
Yes! In fact he's been learning all about the different platforms for a while! We're going to be introducing him slowly as Bedrock Edition is a whole new server with completely different play styles. For example pings may be higher for players if they are joining on a mobile connection or bad WiFi.

Is it 1.8 or 1.9+ PvP?
PvP on Bedrock Edition is closer to 1.8. Yes, you can click a lot, this is in line with the vanilla version of Bedrock.

How will moderation work for Bedrock Edition?
We'll have our staff team on both servers and be accepting reports for both versions as I mentioned in an answer above. In the future we may be looking to expand the staff team more.

What versions are supported?
Any modern version of Minecraft Bedrock newer than 1.2.15 on iOS (Apple devices) Xbox One, Android (Google, Samsung etc). Windows 10 and soon Nintendo Switch.

What devices can I play on?
Any modern version of Minecraft Bedrock currently:
  • iOS (Apple devices)
  • Xbox One
  • Android (Google, Samsung etc)
  • Windows 10

Will punishments from the Java Edition carry over to the Bedrock Edition?
No. It's a fresh start. However please be aware that cheating will result in a ban just like it would on Java. Having alt accounts on Bedrock Edition is a lot harder as they are linked to an Xbox Live account. We can also escalate particularly persistent and nasty players for a wider Xbox Live Ban.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to play CubeCraft on my Xbox. That's something I've wanted to say for a looooooong time! See you online!

Some important thank yous:
@Octobyte, @ellisvlad, @LoonyRules @GingerGeek @Efcluke94 (and all the build team <3), @Camezonda and of course @rubik_cube_man!

D

Deleted member 59979

View attachment 145117
Helloooooo CubeCrafters!

I'm so excited to finally announce "CubeCraft Games: Bedrock Edition". We've been hard at work an it's been so painful having so many of you ask where it was! I'd first like to thank all the developers that worked on this to get to this point, it's taken an enormous amount of effort and determination but I think we're all excited to see where we can push it to!

Let's start as we always do with a video. We've made a few short videos about playing CubeCraft anywhere. Here you go:

With this initial release we're bringing SkyWars and EggWars to Bedrock with Survival Games following in the not to distant future! We'll then be looking at all the feedback to see what other games the community wants us to make a Bedrock version of.

One thing you might notice on the Bedrock Edition is there is nothing to buy. We're going to be releasing an exclusive "Pioneer" rank in the coming weeks for a limited time so keep your eyes peeled for that. It will be a fantastic way to show people how early you were to the CubeCraft party!

Now I know there are going to be a lot of questions around this new offering from us so here's some answers to the most frequently asked ones. I will update this as people ask new questions if they are common enough. Feel free to ask about anything not covered below in the comments.

FAQs

No. There is no way currently for us to have a link between the two servers. This means that all ranks, stats, friends etc that are linked to you Java account will not be made available to you from the Bedrock Edition. It's not impossible in the future that we might look at linking all accounts to your CubeCraft forums account but this is something that's not currently planned.

Just open Minecraft on your compatible device and head to the server tab. On there you'll see something like this:
View attachment 145133

What games are coming and when?
As I mentioned above, we're initially bringing SkyWars and EggWars over with Survival Games in the coming weeks. After that we'll be looking to the community at what they would like. We might do a poll in which case we will announce it here and on social media accounts (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc).

Oh no! The Java server will die!
OK, that's not much of a question. However no. We have plans for both versions of CubeCraft from new games and content to our special seasonal celebrations. For as long as there are players on the servers we'll keep them going. Apart from Blockband.

I went on and I found an issue, how do I report this?

I found a player who is cheating! Where do I report them?

When will Ranks and Loot be available on Bedrock?
Our initial limited rank "Pioneer" will be available soon. Loot will be coming to Bedrock Edition but may take a little longer as there are a lot of items for us to make and get approved for sale in the store.

Will Sentinel (our Anti-Cheat) be on the Bedrock Server?
Yes! In fact he's been learning all about the different platforms for a while! We're going to be introducing him slowly as Bedrock Edition is a whole new server with completely different play styles. For example pings may be higher for players if they are joining on a mobile connection or bad WiFi.

Is it 1.8 or 1.9+ PvP?
PvP on Bedrock Edition is closer to 1.8. Yes, you can click a lot, this is inline with the vanilla version of Bedrock.

How will moderation work for Bedrock Edition?
We'll have our staff team on both servers and be accepting reports for both versions as I mentioned in an answer above. In the future we may be looking to expand the staff team more.

What versions are supported?
Any modern version of Minecraft Bedrock newer than 1.2.15 on iOS (Apple devices) Xbox One, Android (Google, Samsung etc). Windows 10 and soon Nintendo Switch.

What devices can I play on?
Any modern version of Minecraft Bedrock currently:
  • iOS (Apple devices)
  • Xbox One
  • Android (Google, Samsung etc)
  • Windows 10

Will punishments from the Java Edition carry over to the Bedrock Edition?
No. It's a fresh start. However please be aware that cheating will result in a ban just like it would on Java. Having alt accounts on Bedrock Edition is a lot harder as they are linked to an Xbox Live account. We can also escalate particularly persistent and nasty players for a wider Xbox Live Ban.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to play CubeCraft on my Xbox. That's something I've wanted to say for a looooooong time! See you online!

Some important thank yous:
@Octobyte, @ellisvlad, @LoonyRules @GingerGeek @Efcluke94 (and all the build team <3), @Camezonda and of course @rubik_cube_man!
I thought @Camezonda said playing on a trackpad was too difficult and then he plays on trackpad...

Anyway gratz on bedrock

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Took long enough so good to see its finally here. I think the announcement could've waited until this first release as then we might not have had the pchat controversy in October.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom