Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElNoob31

Nov 26, 2016
Good to all, I am a cubecraft player, I've been playing skywars all day in 1 of every 10. There was NO hacker, ie cubecraft is practically full of hackers and I would like them to add a GREAT EXTENSION of Moderators, and That is to say that they also do not use hacks because it seems to me of very little shame that a MOD uses hacks, that was my case when I saw the "SrMod" using hacks. And if this echo you do not think I have many videos of hackers in cubecraft that will upload to my YT channel and report on the forum.

Thank you, I hope you listen to me.

Steyro

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Belgium
The developers are busy working on a new anti cheat.
But it takes a lot of time. It isn't ready from one day on another.
I hope you understand.
Thanks.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Are you saying you saw a moderator hacking? Do you remember a name or if the prefix was before or after the name if they spoke in chat?
From what I know I don't think any of the moderators, especially srmods would be hacking on here. It could have been someone impersonating (or they were really good, I know a few are really good at pvp :p )

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Good to all, I am a cubecraft player, I've been playing skywars all day in 1 of every 10. There was NO hacker, ie cubecraft is practically full of hackers and I would like them to add a GREAT EXTENSION of Moderators, and That is to say that they also do not use hacks because it seems to me of very little shame that a MOD uses hacks, that was my case when I saw the "SrMod" using hacks. And if this echo you do not think I have many videos of hackers in cubecraft that will upload to my YT channel and report on the forum.

Thank you, I hope you listen to me.
I highly doubt a mod uses hacks. Also just be patient, Cardan told me that they have devs working day and night on the new anti-cheat. Do not worry, just be patient.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Hello @ElNoob31

I'm sorry to hear that you are not enjoying your time on Cubecraft. Our developer team is working on an anti-cheat which will be bigger and better than ever before. Once released, which has no deadline yet, this anti-cheat will decrease the amount of hackers drastically. Until then, please remain patient.

it seems to me of very little shame that a MOD uses hacks, that was my case when I saw the "SrMod" using hacks.
About this, I'd appreciate if you could provide any evidence or further information via a private conversation, which can be either with me or another staff member.

I'll be locking the thread as no further discussion is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I changed my profile pic…
It’s pool time! 🌊
Daily question no 14, what is your favourite soft drink?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Kloska's profile.
🤍
I went to sleep at 4am last night, put my alarm at 12:30pm, snoozed, woke up at 4pm. How's your day going?
black moguss wrote on Laura's profile.
how to become Verified?
Top Bottom