Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Cubecraft Forums app on your phone? It can be Cubecraft on-the-go and check posts, check threads, and all the things you can do here on the Pc, or on your phone going to Chrome. It would be a faster way to get to forums, and maybe new people will start to join or write more...who knows!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I would enjoy this so much.
Notifications would be amazing to get automatically with the app.
I would also love to write down threads on the go and post them once I get internet acess.

Many people find the app to be too much work and be made for 'lazy members'.

Reactions: koops

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
I would enjoy this so much.
Notifications would be amazing to get automatically with the app.
I would also love to write down threads on the go and post them once I get internet acess.

Many people find the app to be too much work and be made for 'lazy members'.
It could even bring in new members to Forums because of it. Point is, if this does become a thing, I'll be the first to get it :)

Reactions: TriangleAttack

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
A thread exactly like this was maybe not too long ago people were 50/50 on it I personally agree cause know other server has made this yet and it would be unique

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Cubecraft Forums app on your phone? It can be Cubecraft on-the-go and check posts, check threads, and all the things you can do here on the Pc, or on your phone going to Chrome. It would be a faster way to get to forums, and maybe new people will start to join or write more...who knows!
This has been suggested not too long ago at all and my opinion still stands
+1

Oct 22, 2017
I love the idea I really hope they add that.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
This has been suggested, and I totally agree.
It would be faster, more efficient and easy to use.
And I would love the notification feature, where you get notified just like on the forums.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
This is the 3737461e7271 time this got suggested. Guess what? We still don’t have a cubecraft app. Guess why? Because it’s useless, the site works fine with mobile phones

Seriously, someone should make a sticky thread about why they’ll never make a cubecraft app

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
Wouldn't it be awesome to have a Cubecraft Forums app on your phone?
Yeah, it would be awesome. But I think it isn't worth the time and effort to create the app. It costs a lot of time and the site already works fine on mobile phones / iPads and other stuff like that. Nice idea, but -1

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Yeah! I'd really see this! Cause when i'm busy, I normally don't start my PC. But with a app it's much faster. But reports on the app.. I think that's not necessary.

D

Deleted member 169486

The mobile site works fine, if it's opening from the home page you want, you can save a webpage on iOS.

PleaseReferToMyRealSelf

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2017
a Winter Kyberland.
+1 for me. I love this idea and I think it would be really useful! :D

~KyberWinter

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Wow very, very good idea !
1) I think it is very usefull to have an app like this because then you don’t have to search ‘CubeCraft Forum’ every time you want to check the forum.
2) I also think it is very usefull to receive the notifications directly onto my screen in stead of getting it in my mailbox !

+1 for this good suggestion !!! :D

Reactions: koops
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom