Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 27, 2021
England
I Believe that Cubecraft should take advantage of the Scrims. You can turn that into a big Minecraft event which would increase popularity and more people would want to play on the server. This event should be live-streamed like Mcc and Twitch Rivals a few examples. I have no doubt the Teams would love to have this in the game and I believe it would really work. I have personally had look at the scrim teams and there is a lot of people on them. There are a lot of popular names for example:
WaspBrain
FxVoid
Cheif Aaron
ToastedByTom
etc..

This is something Cubecraft should do, it would really bring the community together as it encourages teamwork and for people to talk to each other allowing them to make new friends.

The prize for winning the event would be that the team's name would be above Cubecraft Eggwars Mega Name(If you understand what I mean). This would make more people want to take part in the event again and this would increase the popularity and the participation of this event. Do not let this opportunity pass Cubecraft as this is something that would really bring the community together.

This also can work in other games as well for example block wars there is another scrim event that is happening within that game. I should encourage you to have look at scrims and the teams, I am not promoting it in any way but you should have a look to see how they work.

There are a lot of pros and cons to having this sort of event but the main focus is to bring the community together and enjoy playing on the server and if you need any help, Do not hesitate to contact me and I can help out if you want.

Thank you for taking the time of reading this suggestion.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I love the idea and would love to see scrims adopted by cubecraft to become official events.

I disagree with the prize of having your teams name above the eggwars mega name.

The reason I have put “maybe” reaction though is because I think this should wait until private games are added. Once private games are officially released, scrims will be so much easier and professional. Would love to see it in the future.

Reactions: epicgametime9144

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Bad prize, good idea. But, I think people CubeCraft can do anything official, the community surrounding the servers needs to really start getting into this style of gameplay first. Like, the amount of views this would pull would be tiny. It’s the right idea, but definitely not the right time.

Reactions: epicgametime9144
Jul 27, 2021
England
Yes, I understand that the prize is not a good idea. I was just making something up. I am glad that you do agree with the idea.

Thank you for the responses.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom