Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hi.... Everyone...
Do you know what is top player?
Yes! When you won at block wars ,he will write the top player name on blue and red team....

I think we can add top player at eggwars team 4 and mega or skywars team 4 and mega...

What are you think about this suggestion?

Last edited:

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Hi.... Everyone...
Do you know what is top player?
Yes! When you won at block wars ,he will write the top player name on blue and red team....

I think we can add top player at eggwars team 4 and mega or skywars team 4 and mega...

What are you think about this suggestion?
Maybe for mega sure. Thing is, blockwars is a team mode so it makes sense to show the top player at the end. Maybe you are in a VC with your friends and are competing for top player. Seeing something like this at the Eggwars, is kinda pointless.

Reactions: Joe🍩

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Maybe for mega sure. Thing is, blockwars is a team mode so it makes sense to show the top player at the end. Maybe you are in a VC with your friends and are competing for top player. Seeing something like this at the Eggwars, is kinda pointless.
Oh ok tq i will introspection

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom